New Car! Glanza V Turbo.. :)

dare I ask what your insurance is like?

Right my first quote with Tesco is £35 a month. Weirdly though, it's coming up as a Nissan March 1.3 Turbo which obviously is not right!

I'll ring Sky later or that other one we've got on here and see what they can do.

Give both Chris Knot and Sky a ring.

Mine is £43 a month all mods declared.

8 years no claims protected,
28 years old
1 sp30
1 claim

I did leave it a bit last minute but managed to get £600 with Insurance Factory, protected no claims & legal cover. Mods covered are the FMIC and the Exhaust. Very happy with that :) (i'm 26).

I did leave it a bit last minute but managed to get £600 with Insurance Factory, protected no claims & legal cover. Mods covered are the FMIC and the Exhaust. Very happy with that :) (i'm 26).

I suppose with the add-ons and mods that's not too bad - I am guessing that you got some wildly ludicrous quotes?

You pleased with it so far?

Yeah quotes now range from £425 with Adrian Flux to over 2 grand! None of the companies on those car insurance comparison sites would cover me, i had to turn to the ones in the back of fast car for quotes

I'm very happy with the price i've been quoted :)

Ireland used to be flooded with GT's and glanza turbo's and non-turbo in the ep82 shape they were called a Gi and the ep91 shape was called a glanza s,the insurance were not even giving quotes to new customers on these,they really took advantage of it so most "responsible" owners did'nt declare their turbo model as a turbo. . .

Stupid Imo, I had mine declared though and had the company put Starlet GT Turbo on the insurance cert to save time at check points because the police knew what was happening.

Think I payed €1500 for the first year I had my ep82 Turbo,

was tasty aswell I miss it,

starlet011.jpg

starlet008.jpg

Back