G&S to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya guys & girls,

I've been a lurker on the forum for a little while but never registered and now I thought its high past time I say hi and comment on what a great forum you have guys have! (Its bailed me out on a few occasions).

I recently bought a 1.0l 1995 Micra March Auto which I'm beginning to regret, with the amount of problems I've been having with it recently. Shockingly it came with no speakers and a radio with a tiny speaker mounted on the front of it. Other then looking like it had recently come of a banger rally, the engine 'appeared' to look to be in good condition as did the auto gearbox. So looking past these problems I decided to buy it.

This has been a big change swapping from my Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR to a 1.0l Micra! but I needed to get some cash back so I can afford a deposit on a house. The Cyborg is up for sale at the moment if anyone is interested :p.

Hopefully the Micra despite its age will give me a few years happy motoring once I've managed to sort out a few mechanical problems.

Cheers,

CP.

Greetings & Salutations to you too fellow 1L owner :)

any plans to modify your chariot, or is it just a to and fro work-horse?.

If I can get it back up and running again then I'll just be using it as a runabout - as for mods, probably none to this car other than trying to tidy bits up when I get round to it (replacement front wings & a new rear bumper perhaps).

That said.... who knows what the future will bring (and I really hope its not more car problems)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back