fueling helping and turbo fitted

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
right just turbod car (pics to follow once i upload).i need to set my fuel pressure reg and dizzy to correct settings so i can get my car to the rolling road to get the apexi safc2 wired up .at the minute its over fueling on tick over so cutting out and only 3psi of boost so its undrivible cutting out at junctions

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"stock fuel pressure is around 37psi. timing from memory is about 15degrees.. you should need to boost it to drive it.. use light throttle only. (stay under 0 vaccum)

I'm guessing you meant to say "shouldn't" there, i.e. "you shouldn't need to boost it to drive it" given that like you said, you can drive it under vacuum still anyway.

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"stock fuel pressure is around 37psi. timing from memory is about 15degrees.. you should need to boost it to drive it.. use light throttle only. (stay under 0 vaccum)"</DIV><BR><BR>I'm guessing you meant to say "shouldn't" there, i.e. "you shouldn't need to boost it to drive it" given that like you said, you can drive it under vacuum still anyway.<BR><BR>---dens

lol.. yeh. what he said :D

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
mine isnt standard compression im running a 1.5mm spacer plate does anyone have a basic map for the apexi safc2 just to get my car running on the apexi so i can get it to be tyned at the dyno thanks james

sarge3uk WROTE:

"mine isnt standard compression im running a 1.5mm spacer plate does anyone have a basic map for the apexi safc2 just to get my car running on the apexi so i can get it to be tyned at the dyno thanks james

shouldn't need to change anything in the map just to drive it carefully. if everythings done right should start and run decent enough to get to a dyno... there's not a massive amount you can do with an safc anyway.

Back