Fuel pressure

ok great ad thanks guys! with vacuum what do you suggest?

Vacuum will just bring the base fuel pressure down to whatever your inlet manifold vacuum will be, so it could be 2.5bar, 2.3bar etc. It entirely depends on the engine...

Man set it to 3 bar with vacuum disconnected and plugged. When set to 3 bar reconnect the vac line and leave it alone, whatever the pressure is with it on will be fine. Understand? Once you have it set with vac pipe off you dont need to do anything else with it

beside our "contest", i think i have distributor problem. i installed the malpassi with the pressure you said which is right but nothing. now i am looking for electrical failure. i am thinking of changing distributor cap and rotor. i cant find because i dont know another model that has this spesific distributor such as ma10s for example.any ideas guys?

especially when its cold it messes if i can say it like this, the mixture and makes a lot of black smoke(not well burned fuel), smells a lot of fuel inside and has great consumption. when the problem started, also the lag started. i thought i fixed it with the boost controller option but it was not this. i will shoot a video and send it to you because i cant express it right in English because i dont know the correct words mate. thanks for the interest. in about one or two hours i will upload it. i had a fight with my mechanic because he was f@cking expensive and didnt want to fix my car. so i will try with my brother because no f@cker wants to check it without taking 100€.regards

Cool man , I had an adjustable reg until I read up about them, in most cases they are not needed. I have very bad fuel consumption and a constant smell of fuel from the car. Glad you like the site, there is loads of little bits and pieces to buy from that site

now i am spbo bored to change again the reg si i will leave it. i had the problem before that. did you see the video i sent to you? i am very tired with this problem

hi mates..i have a question for you.!where is the sensor that gives the ecu the information about our engine cooling system..and i dont mean the thermostat but that sensor that manage when the water when its cold and when its warm.some german cars have it with the thermostat..i hope you understand i dont know how to describe it in english

The temp gauge on the dash clocks the sensor is a 1 wire black push on connector on the thermostat housing underneth the distributor, The ecu temp sensor is on the inlet manifold under the bypass valve has a 2 wire yellow plug (looks like an injector plug but yellow instead of grey)

The temp gauge on the dash clocks the sensor is a 1 wire black push on connector on the thermostat housing underneth the distributor, The ecu temp sensor is on the inlet manifold under the bypass valve has a 2 wire yellow plug (looks like an injector plug but yellow instead of grey)
thanks baz you are very helpfull. today i will install another harness these gauges u told me, install refreshed injectors, injector harness and try to solve the probnlem. i am running out of ideas.regards

You dont need to do all that. Are you sure you have piped the fpr up correctly? Because these problem seem to have started since you fitted it. I would remove it and see how it runs. The factory setup is from fuel filter to the rail it then feeds the 4 injectors and the return line is the connected to the factory fuel reg. you may have accidently mixed these

You dont need to do all that. Are you sure you have piped the fpr up correctly? Because these problem seem to have started since you fitted it. I would remove it and see how it runs. The factory setup is from fuel filter to the rail it then feeds the 4 injectors and the return line is the connected to the factory fuel reg. you may have accidently mixed these
i have these problems over a year mate. i tried all these because i want to delete from my list possible problems.

another silly question baz and sorry for all that questions. when i finished today, temp gauge showed all the time hot without starting the engine. i only changed ecu temp sensor. i unplugged it but gause keep showing hot. also on distriburot what should i ground? i have one wire from injector harness and one wire from oil pressure sensor. whre i plug them? i am devastated

another silly question baz and sorry for all that questions. when i finished today, temp gauge showed all the time hot without starting the engine. i only changed ecu temp sensor. i unplugged it but gause keep showing hot. also on distriburot what should i ground? i have one wire from injector harness and one wire from oil pressure sensor. whre i plug them? i am devastated

Hi man , I know the two cable you are talking about, the black one with no additional insulation/cover on the cable is for the disributor ground, there is a little tab and the connector just pushes on to it. The other cable should be yellow and some other colour this is the oil sender . If you want I can take pics of the spare loom I have and point out the correct cables

Hi man , I know the two cable you are talking about, the black one with no additional insulation/cover on the cable is for the disributor ground, there is a little tab and the connector just pushes on to it. The other cable should be yellow and some other colour this is the oil sender . If you want I can take pics of the spare loom I have and point out the correct cables
As u said the one cable that is in the injector harness i put it on the distributor.i dont remeber about the oil sensor where to put it. When u find some time send me this pics.p
Something else. I am planning to download nissan fast if i need any part number or electrical diagram.is it a good program?

3bar on a K11.If anyone is running less on WOT it's either a kaput fuel reg or it's probably been fudged to try and make it work with larger than standard injectors :rolleyes:

Hope that settles it and leaves things to stay on ST topic :)

Back