FS: Uprated Bilstein K11 Rear Dampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
For sale is the REAR pair of second hand uprated Bilstein gas dampers that were to be installed on the Cabriolet, however we never really got around to fitting them!

They are in brilliant condition, as can be seen in the photos!

Please make me a reasonable offer in the region of £60 - I am not sure how much to truly charge for these. Matt Humphris charges £170 for a brand new full set of these dampers.

Preferably collection only froim Salisbury as they're quite heavy, but courier can be arranged at extra cost.

The front ones are still on my mother's car and are NOT for sale - this advert is for the rear ones only.

Attachments

• DSCF7608..JPG
    DSCF7608..JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
  • DSCF7605..JPG
    DSCF7605..JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
  • DSCF7609..JPG
    DSCF7609..JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 210
  • DSCF7607..JPG
    DSCF7607..JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
  • DSCF7604..JPG
    DSCF7604..JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
I'm afraid not, mate! I bought them from mph, but he neve told me unfortunately! But they're in very good nick so I doubt it's very much :)

Hey Timmy got a quote for you - tried PM'ing but your box is full!
it'll be circa £10 for 2 day courier including Vat to Leeds as they're pretty heavy. Obviously quicker goes up a bit in price lol

How about £40 including postage? Come one peeps, I need to get rid of these :(

Hi there, I can take them for 30 quid posted if you want.. reason is they retail for 38 quid each (google the bilstein part number bne 2856) brand new.

How old are these in terms of age?

Pavs

They're not very old at all I don't think. I bought them for my Cabriolet last year, but ended up not fitting them as it was too awkward to get to the bolts. The whole set cost me £100 last year as very good second hand dampers, and they barely have any miles on them.
Really apprehensive to let them go for that low considering I haven't used them at all... I'm really only willing to let them go for £40.00 including postage, which doesn't seem much considering the condition, the performance benefits and the fact that it'll cost a tenner to courier them! Sorry chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back