FS : Mates modded micra

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Autotrader link

Bigger Pic

The guys spent a fortune and done the work himself, it got smashed up by hooligans once so it got a large make over.

As far as I remember it's got smooth boot, smooth roof, smooth front grille, clear rear lights, red/black recliner bucket seats, wheels look awesome last time I saw, £500 worth of Bilsteins suspension shocks and springs, no rear seats, no ICE. (will add when I find more), the colour is kinda pink/red with glitter (don't ask please)

Basically this guy pimp a Micra to high heaven a dn even gained the respect of the local car cruise (which is not easy as AndyS, Hughes and myself know)

Price may be bit high but if anyone is genuinally interested let me know and I will get in touch with him but please don't if not serious as he'll probably chin me for messing him about LOL

It is unusual, Really like the front bonnet, although I would remove the lightbrows and badboy the bonnet and lower it more. Hope it sells to someone worthwhile.

Its different. Not to sure on the styling of it, but fair play to him for doing all of the work to it, and I hope it sells. :)

Back