NISSAN MICRA 1.3LX, MOT, TAX, NEW GEARBOX, CLUTCH, ETC, ETC. £895.

M

micra-mad

Hello, i am selling my Nissan micra, he is a 1994 L reg, with 86000 miles on the clock, silver metallic, three door, mot until the end on june, and 4 months tax. He has just had a new clutch, reconditioned gearbox, reconditioned throttle body. The front cross member was replaced (not accident damaged, old one was just very rusty) early in 2004, as were the tyres and brakes. Recently been fully serviced. He's had a part respray on the rear, as the rear was very faded by the sun (the rear sticks out of the car port). He's got some history/bills/mots/tax discs etc. He's currently lady owned, and is loved, so good homes only please. He's got - split folding rear seats, manual sunroof, rear wash wiper, original wheel trims, JVC radio/CD player, Philips BlueVision side light bulbs. i would like £895 ono for him. Any questions, please ask :)

no its not. not for a 1.3, and more to the point, its not work posting a reply to say its too expensive.

look what new parts it has - we all know the front cross members go on k11's, and this has a fresh one, a recon gearbox too.

it will be a good buy for someone.

I agree with Slim, sounds like a reasonably good car. I wouldn't have been shocked to see a car of similar spec on trader for a good £600 more than this.

So long as the timing chain isn't rattling too badly this would make someone a very nice little car.

RE: RE: NISSAN MICRA 1.3LX, MOT, TAX, NEW GEARBOX, CLUTCH, ETC, ETC. £895.

Slim said:
no its not. not for a 1.3, and more to the point, its not work posting a reply to say its too expensive.

look what new parts it has - we all know the front cross members go on k11's, and this has a fresh one, a recon gearbox too.

it will be a good buy for someone.

Exactly what he said, especailly:
and more to the point, its not work posting a reply to say its too expensive.

my micra is reduced to £795

the lowest i can go is £795 for my micra, if anybody is interested :)

lets try again, and if no picture shows, i can email them..........[attachment=507]

Back