FS : K11 Micra 1.3 SR in Black

simoncowey

Buy & Sell Member
Bought this for my wife but it has a suspected sticking valve ( hydrocarbons are high ) and i dont have the time to repair it.
92,000 miles on the clock
it is in original condition with a few scuffs and scratches and a small dent in the n/s wing.
it has had ngk plugs and a new air filter fitted this morning :(
all the tyres are good and she is solid underneath.
included in the sale are brand new rear discs and pads and brand new mintex front discs and pads which i never got around to fitting.
She is fitted with a jvc cd/mp3 player although the surround is missing.
currently taxed until end of april 2011 which i will leave on if i get full asking price.
drives lovely and smooth, you only notice the valve on tickover.

£500 (with tax)
£400 (without tax )

pictures to follow...

car is in Hull, East Yorks.

Sorry i didnt see you mentioned your location lol! Is it okay if i come view it first? When would you be free.

hi, the car is in hull, hu5 4lw.
im free most evenings and all day tomorrow.
it does have abs and power steering.

any questions you can contact me on 07578 039131

simon

I may come by sometime this week to view it. Can you tell me abit more about the MOT fails its had? possibly scan in the fail sheet.

Also, have you tried anything to reduce the emissions? cat change, flush, oil change etc.

had a engine tune up guy down today to get it serviced and he discovered the fault so not done anything with it. It's wasn't put through it's mot was going to be sorted for later this week, so not have no fail sheet. If you want to look at it just give me a ring.

Did the guy say for certain that was the problem? any ideas of repair cost? I wont be able to ring any time today as Im in uni revising. Most probably sometime tomarrow

he didnt give me any idea of repair cost. possibly could be sticking valve but could be any number of things, i just dont have the time to spend on her. hydrocarbons were about 1200 on tickover but fine when engine revved if anyone on here has any ideas ?

Back