Superls's K11 1.3 SR

superls

K10 Tuner
Just gauging interest for the minute, but a potential change in circumstance means the SR might have to go :(

im sure alot of you know the car?

but if not the blog is below.

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/37890-SuperLS-s-K11-1.3-SR-Blog?highlight=

as she stands now.
30042011285.jpg

30042011286.jpg

not a massive spec list

flyeyes dark black light tint all round,
Genuine Nissan over fender set.
kenwood MP3 CD player
tubular oem replacement manifold so can retain first cat,
fully custom lightweight ally flywheel 2.5kg and brand new LUK clutch fitted ~1000 miles ago
lowered alot with capri 13x7 inch wheels on. all 4 tyres 5-6mm tread.
no cats, no centre silencer, stock backbox with 3" stainless tail pipe welded on. sounds nice.
87k miles
will be fully MOT'd
had both sills replaced for last MOT, good job too (my mot tester asked me if i wanted a job lol)
brand new front cross member, for last test
think that's it, but might be the odd thing,

will not break, only things that i will take off are Capri wheels, and will replace with stock SR ones, and ill put stock suspension on if needed.

I WILL sell the Capri wheels, springs and shortened rear shocks separately, PM me

looking for around £6-700 as it stands now

one small change i forgot about, its been washed since the pics above, twice infact lol

scouse boy let me know, pm me and we can talk :)

Hi mate, I'm interested in the car as it stands, I mean when you have put 12months mot on it. I pm'd you but didnt get a message back so I am assuming it has been sold. Please can you let me know if has or not because I am prepared to offer you £650 if its still for sale. Please get back to me asap.

Thank You.

Ryan

You aint wrong there mate! I really want to know if its still for sale because I will snap it up instantly if it is.

Ryan.

So this is still for sale? I just assumed it was sold, sorry mate. If my civic sells by wednesday and if you still have this then will you accept an offer of £600 as the car stands now?

Ryan.

Back