for Sale: micra super turbo

I

Imran

Hello,

Firstly I am new to this forum so hello to everyone!

Now to the sale I bought a micra super turbo in black (import) and awaiting delivery but how ever like every thing, things have changed and i will no longer be able to keep this baby once it arrives. so i thought id give you guys the chance buy it off me as id rather sell it to some one who would like to own the car rather then some one who is just looking to make money on it!
below are details of the car i have been giving, and yes its a auto

Grade: 3.50
Mileage: 94 000
Color: black
Fuel: CC: 1000
Shift: FAT
Model: March
Variant: EK10

I have one picture of it which i can foward to you guys if you like.

You may not know exactly as you wont have paid port fees yet, but you have to give an idea how much you would want for it :)

ED,

Thanks for your intrest but shes cost me about 3900 before tax, shipping etc etc and to behonest im not one to rob some one so i think it will cost me about another grand or so for shipping, tax so really i just want what i pay which is gonna be closer to the 5k and to be honest i think thats cheap as ive seen people sell these for silly money!

/\ hes after another one........o_O o_O o_O

do you need to see a fetish councelor ed?

thats none to me and "all" to ed

well i only have one pic but im not sure how to upload it here (goes to show how clever i am) so if any one can suggest how to go about this then i will gladly put the pic up

Back