Cheap turbo parts for sale.

Stani1029

Club Member
View attachment 20228 IMAG_0162.jpg IMAG_0163.jpg file18.jpg file19.jpg file20.jpg file30.jpg IMAG_0160.jpg 2012-04-21 18.25.43.jpg 2012-04-20 21.17.50.jpg hi guys, firstly this is not stani, its antony. im borrowing his login details as i cannot post in the for sale section...

ive been on here about 6 years now and am a well known member of vintage..lol

i have for sale, basically everything on a 1996 k11 super-S other than the interior and bodywork.
i also have a GT-2560 Turbo (brand new) fitted with forge 5psi actuator for low blow setups. £200 (provisionally sold)
Stainless CG13DE turbo manifold for top-mount turbo setups (made by ed) £100
Super_S Rear bumper in green, £30
Genuine Blitz K11 backbox in stainless steel, one of the rarest exhausts in existance. will fit facelift k11's and pre-facelift but not super_s or SR. (exhaust hole in bumper is in the wrong place.) £120

Stainless braided oil line for turbo setup with aeroquip style ends and tapered 1/8th adapter for the cylinder head oil gallery port. (provisionally sold)
3" stainless exhaust downpipe 90deg bend with v-band clamp adapter for the T2* style turbo's £45
3"-2.5" cone in stainless steel... £10

full set of SR alloys 13" (pretty battered but they still have legal tyres on them) £30 (collection only however)

Red wrinkle finish front calipers with brand new discs and pads fitted (calipers were fully reconned less than 800 miles ago) £45

rear shoes are brand new and fitted less than 500 miles ago. £20
new-ish lambda sensor £25
Distributor, used but in fully working order, fitted 500 miles ago. £15

set of MR2 Cloth seats from mk2. drivers seat has some wear to the bolster, but is fully adjustable and fits your body like a glove. £25

black pre-facelift (k11-b after 1994) front grille in black £15

thank you, pics below.... any questions please e-mail [email protected]

paypal taken on above address

ant.

View attachment 20228

more photo's

Attachments

• Copy of 2012-04-20 21.18.05.jpg
    Copy of 2012-04-20 21.18.05.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 255
  • 2012-04-21 18.24.04.jpg
    2012-04-21 18.24.04.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 258
  • 2012-04-21 18.24.15.jpg
    2012-04-21 18.24.15.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 300
  • 2012-04-21 18.24.27.jpg
    2012-04-21 18.24.27.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 296
  • 2012-04-21 18.24.37.jpg
    2012-04-21 18.24.37.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 301
  • 2012-04-21 18.24.45.jpg
    2012-04-21 18.24.45.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 249
  • 2012-04-21 18.24.56.jpg
    2012-04-21 18.24.56.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 251
pm sent. Turbo just needs a suitable connector fitting in the compressor housing to accept the hose to the actuator... there are three possible places marked out for this, just needs drilling and tapping to suit. (its alloy so its literally a 5 min job) polishes up a treat too..
thank you

How well do the mr2 seats fit in the micra and do they fold forward to let people in the back? Also are you coming back to GY any time soon so i can collect them then?

How well do the mr2 seats fit in the micra and do they fold forward to let people in the back? Also are you coming back to GY any time soon so i can collect them then?

they are roughly the same size as the micra seats, however i have never had them fitted to a micra and i have no interior to test them, i am due back in grimsby the first weekend of next month.
yes they pull forward to allow you to get to behind the seats in an mr2, so would be ideal for a micra.......

they are roughly the same size as the micra seats, however i have never had them fitted to a micra and i have no interior to test them, i am due back in grimsby the first weekend of next month.
yes they pull forward to allow you to get to behind the seats in an mr2, so would be ideal for a micra.......

So its not a straight swap situation?

i allways wanted a turbo micra, ever since i got mine, but never got round to it, this is the third time i have had turbo kit, but thought i'd do it with brand new stuff and the costs just got out of hand.... and spending £4k on my mr2 just bit me a bit harder than i thought...

no the seats arent a straight swap, they will need subframes, much like any other aftermarket seat for the micra, but are genuine jap sports car buckets that will hug you like an old girlfriend. lol

TURBO SOLD!

SR alloys. Talk to me.

Tyre details? tread?

Can you email me some more pictures on scottjackson6(@)hotmail.co.uk (no brackets spaces or anything)

Are you still in Fife? Will you be heading anywhere near Dunfermline soon?

Cheers

SR alloys. Talk to me.

Tyre details? tread?

Can you email me some more pictures on scottjackson6(@)hotmail.co.uk (no brackets spaces or anything)

Are you still in Fife? Will you be heading anywhere near Dunfermline soon?

Cheers
the wheels are just like any other sr alloys, theyre kurbed a bit, well, ok, alot. lol
the tyres are silverstone/champiro style cheapies, but have +5mm tread on atleast three of them, i can take pics in the light tomorrow.. im still in fife at the mo yes, but have no plans to travel to dunfermline..

yeah sure matey.... Super-S cams for sale too, and cylinder head etc etc. (£40 cams, £50 cylinder head)

I also have a Pulsar Short shift kit too, tried to sell this before but never paid... £25

Ok well can you email me some pictures of each wheel tomorrow when you get a chance. And can you check the tread on tyre number 4 please?

When you say alot... Is it repairable?

I can see in that picture thats a pretty big dent, Is the wheel still straight?

And not even passing by on your way back down south?

Cheers

the wheels are just like any other sr alloys, theyre kurbed a bit, well, ok, alot. lol
the tyres are silverstone/champiro style cheapies, but have +5mm tread on atleast three of them, i can take pics in the light tomorrow.. im still in fife at the mo yes, but have no plans to travel to dunfermline..

yeah sure matey.... Super-S cams for sale too, and cylinder head etc etc. (£40 cams, £50 cylinder head)

I also have a Pulsar Short shift kit too, tried to sell this before but never paid... £25
Cool will you post the cams???

yeah i can post the cams... will be £10 for postage...

yeah ill take pics tomorrow of all the wheels. they are all straight just curbed along the lip.. i would say they are repairable (ive had worse wheels repaired) heat gun and a mallet should do it...

Haha nah i dont have any bricks man lol

So we got a deal? You wouldnt happen to be going to Crail next sunday are you?

i am actually. lol...

if i can get something to stand it on or hide it somewhere on camp so nobody knows that its being stripped, yeah sure. ill see you at crail.

Perfect! Should deffo be at Crail if the weather is half decent.

So £25 yeah? Would you like Paypal now or Cash on Collection?

Cheers

right then, the car has been sold..... drove it away this morning..
sad to see it go as ive had it for 6 years now. but even after sitting in the same place for 8 months, she started first time. the guy who picked it up is scotts brother, he plugged a consult board into the consult port and there are 0 faults and everything is running as it should...

stuck a new battery in it, steering wheel from a pulsar and a set of super_s clocks taped to the steering column and off he went, one happy chappy..

so left for sale are, the Manifold, the downpipe and the V-band adapter,
the MR2 seats and thats it.

it will fit all garret t15-t20-t25-t28 etc etc, any that use the t2 style 4 bolt flange..
im not sure that is completely correct. i think the t-15 has a triangular flange, and the t28/t3 share the same flange which is bigger than the t2/t25
however, the t2/t25 are both good choices of turbo for the micra imo.

oops, what noddie said, however an adapter could be used... £120 posted fella, noddie will tell you thats aloy less than i paid him for it...lol

im not sure that is completely correct. i think the t-15 has a triangular flange, and the t28/t3 share the same flange which is bigger than the t2/t25
however, the t2/t25 are both good choices of turbo for the micra imo.

T20, 25 and 28 all share the T2 flange. T2 flange / T2X turbo lol

cool fella, you might as well buy the other exhaust bits too, youre gonna need them if youre using a T2 style turbo.. lol

Back