Super S for Sale

Yes i am thinking of moving on from the micra and just wanted to scope interest of what people are willing to buy.

15" Lenso RS5 in gunmetal grey with semi decent tyres (£350- only 8mths old but one has scuffed rim)

Clear rear clusters (£80)
Clear side repeaters (£10)

Powerflow quad exhaust (£200) (Bearing in mind it cost £300 originally and i had it remade just this march for £150)

Decat (£20)

Jnspd Manifold (£60)

Sparco strut brace (£30)

Sunny B12 Calipers with brand new Greenstuff pads (£80)

Sideskirts in white (£50)

Modified grill (£15)

Also if wanted carpeted false floor made to fit K11 boot (£20)

Not sure on price for the actual car though.

Bought it 1yr ago 83,000 miles.

Now 93,000 miles...94 L 1.3 Super S

Tinted manual windows

sunroof

Lowered on 35mm spax springs

Gas shocks on rear

Pristine body work apart from minor dent in boot

Would be selling with Brand new Fox alloys 5 spoke (brand new tyres) (£250 if sold seperatley)

Have driven 10, 000 miles in this car and not had one problem, it has never broken down, failed to start...nothing.

As most are probably aware Super S aren't that common and as i payed £1700 for it just a yr ago i think £1300 is a fair price.

See here for pictures.

Sell whole for £2500? ???

0)

that simlie needs changing.

as if you do this (200) you get a 0)

:laugh:

Kev

how complete is the car now?

I maybe interested, depending on if the Corolla goes.

Kev

Craig, could you get in touch with me about the lenses pm i sent you. Dont know if you got it or not due to the old msc going, sort of feel lost without it - dont know what to do - most of the people from old msc dont even know if this forums existance. Ben

have they been posted?

Ben you have PM

Car is as standard bar strut brace, janspeed manifold and decat which will be removed asap, decat tomorrow, manifold as soon as i sort the standard one.

I cannot remember who wanted the strutbrace...

Please let me know asap:upside:

QUAD EXHAUST is still available for £220 now + p&p,

i have had to raise the price due to it now being cat back, so includes new powerflow midesection

Attachments

• ek10-07.jpg
    ek10-07.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 495
  • ek10-08.jpg
    ek10-08.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 491
  • ek10-09.jpg
    ek10-09.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 511
  • ek10-10.jpg
    ek10-10.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 490
  • ek10-11.jpg
    ek10-11.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 496
i still think i have 1st dibs on decat and manifold. just waiting for craig to have them ready for purchase..

will the strut brace work with a standard air box? doesnt hit the airbox etc?

Is it aluminium or?

How much for postage?

alright craig, i agreed to buy the strut brace on the old forums for £30 i am just awaiting p&p prices and then i will get the money straight off to you, just wondering what colour the strut brace is, i want it regardless of the colour like. also if the clear rear clusters become available i am interested in these as i called 2nd on em.

dave

Craig, are the gas shocks on your motor KYB and would you be willing to take them off and if so how much for?

RE: RE: Super S for Sale

Paynee said:
alright craig, i agreed to buy the strut brace on the old forums for £30 i am just awaiting p&p prices and then i will get the money straight off to you, just wondering what colour the strut brace is, i want it regardless of the colour like. also if the clear rear clusters become available i am interested in these as i called 2nd on em.

dave

Strut brace is red

Also Ben with regards to shocks i have no clue what they are and i won't be removing any suspension parts:eek:

have you found out the postage costs for the strut brace yet mate, or dya wana just make it £30 inc p+p an al have the cheque out for ya tomorrow :p, or paypal tonite if youd rather??

Back