Super Turbo for sale!!

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
ON ebay ex RAC rally Super Turbo!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-March-Super-Turbo-RACED-in-1989-RAC-Rally_W0QQitemZ230087011715
41f7_1.JPG

£500 starts it, whos gona bid?

lol the amount of locks that guy has on his car! Wheel clamp, steering wheel lock and the gear/handbrake lock :D

Second, that last picture, is it my imagination or is that grass growing in the car? Would say it needs slightly more than a tad of body work if thats the case o_O

On closer inspection it looks more like reflection from a window :D Tho i wonder why he didnt just open the car up to take photos? He's taken every single one through a window from the looks of it....

yeah but.....leda coilovers are worth £500+ on their own....

if i had the money i would buy that right now....... seriously. sod the k11. i would have me a super-turbo to scare VTS's with....moohohaaha

The leda coil overs on it need a rebuild. You can assume quite safely they are in a bad way, and worth nothing like what they once were! :) White paint ages badly on them as well, mine was described as "in need of a polish" but needed a complete reaspray haha :) also half the st intiour trim seems to be missing.. and the boot is not origional/modified. Seems they have also added a roof vent or something too, and side skirts are missing, and also one of the windscreen wipers is missing and one of the rear light clusters is not an ST one.

I think judging on all the above its probably in quite a bad way.

Ed

The leda coil overs on it need a rebuild. You can assume quite safely they are in a bad way, and worth nothing like what they once were! :) White paint ages badly on them as well, mine was described as "in need of a polish" but needed a complete reaspray haha :) also half the st intiour trim seems to be missing.. and the boot is not origional/modified. Seems they have also added a roof vent or something too, and side skirts are missing, and also one of the windscreen wipers is missing and one of the rear light clusters is not an ST one.

I think judging on all the above its probably in quite a bad way.

Ed

It would probably be worth it for a long term project and if you had access to all the parts get it back to showroom condition. . . .I wonder what it was like picking up a brand new st from the dealer in tokyo back in the day

Its also missing all the wheelarch trims. I did actually check to see how far it is. About 6 hours north of here. lol

MOT expirary May 2002, so its been off the road for 4 and a half+ years. I hope that it has been looked after during that time. The water ways rot after a period when left sitting still. All needed to be replaced/welded on my st. Funny thing is I think it will probably go for a price much higher than its true worth. Unless I find a significant pile of money within the next few days I wont be interested in this, but it would be great to have it back how it should be.

id love it as a project bt its too much cash and i dont have the mechanical experiance to give it the right love! maybe one day tho! i think i should stick to tryin to buy a project mini in the summer, little bit easier! someone buy it tho!

surely for a front end swap and a full cage its worth the money for any k10 owner ???

possibly, the owner has not yet replied to me with what is wrong with the engine. if its serious then possibly not.

I think someone needs to buy it and save it before it gets in to the wrong hands , its halfway there with harnesses on standard seats and nismo and nissan badges on the boot. is there anyway to prove its genuine and that someone hasnt got lucky with a few real ST bits, i could be wrong .... if so my bad

I think someone needs to buy it and save it before it gets in to the wrong hands , its halfway there with harnesses on standard seats and nismo and nissan badges on the boot. is there anyway to prove its genuine and that someone hasnt got lucky with a few real ST bits, i could be wrong .... if so my bad

first glimse i thought xactly that but to have a dash and a kit parts i would think its real

Manufacturer

Model

Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK

Colour WHITE

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 31 December 1989

Number of previous owners 6

The STs always seem to have a blank manuf/model so it seems pretty genuine to me... Lot of previous owners though!

sitting for that long i wouldnt be surprised if the shell was rotten, no doubt she could be brought back to life but theres lots of bits missing and there much better ST's out there crazyep's for example!

sitting for that long i wouldnt be surprised if the shell was rotten, no doubt she could be brought back to life but theres lots of bits missing and there much better ST's out there crazyep's for example!

Don't forget Ed's. . . .

Em as it says in the ad this use too be a rally car so I don't think the standard seatbelts are gonna do much when enter a ditch at 120mph,K10 seatbelts are'nt great from my experience,so what might seem tacky to you might actually save someone's life. . . yeah.As for the stickers. . .sure you won't see them when your driving the stones out of it

she's up to 700!Somebody really wants it,hopefully whoever buys it makes a pure minter out of it

Except for the dent in the boot which the 3rd party has finally agreed to pay up.

Ed

No, I genuinely was not interested in this one. Id have like the roll cage, but that's it.

Back