Family Hack

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Well have dedided to head back to Vietnam end of this year.
Will not be leaving until late Nov.
Hack needs a new home and I want it to go to someone from this site.
I have a lot of spares also such as ECU, complete wiring loom, clutch, wiper motor, alternator, starter motor etc etc.which will all go with the car.
Car has done just over a genuine 100,000 kls and is without a doubt one of the best preserved Micras around.Interior like new,exterior apart from a few stone chips an odd very small scratch still is A1 and it has never had a single accident.Been in the family since new.
I thought long and hard about putting it into storage but we will be gone for at least 3 years maybe longer.
Price is not the sole issue. I would rather take less and see it go to someone who will continue to give it the attention it deserves.
So any offers please e mail. I have no set price in mind.To ship across to say Melbourne $500 bucks but all the spares would have to be sent normal freight.Sydney $660. Brisbane $990.

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Forgot to mention that tyres are 90% new.They are Yokohama C Drives 195/50/R15.
So if anyone interested let me know.All the spare parts I will pack and ship.
Just want Hack to find a good home.

cisco

» CMF Member
Someone snap this one up. This car has extreme attention to detail and has been loved for a long time.

Your trip sounds bloody awesome. I bet you love it and feel really alive when you step foot back over there. Unreal!!! Lots of photos on a regular basis David!

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Shucks :(

Lots happening with my band at the moment which means no time for Micra tweaking. Also it means no extra cash flow or savings.
If I had the money, Id buy Hack in a heart beat!

I hope it gets a loving home!
Gonna be sad to lose a WA member :(

PS. Drop me an email/Message with some of the details and ill let you know what i can+cant do!

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Yeah will post heaps of pics when we are back in Nam. Many many interesting sights and a lot around how many can fit on a motor bike etc.
Happy/sad feeling. As with such a move there are positives and negatives.

CMF_arifinity

» CMF Member
hey family hack im just lookin for a micra at the moment found this site during research and amazed at the amount of info and love there is here for micras and i havent found anyone with a bad word to say about them very confidence building when you have been looking at different models

so my budjet is around 5k all inclusive but im guessing with all the work done your asking alot higher

Back