Family Hack

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Well by the end of this month I have to decide if we move back to Vietnam.Would not be going until December.
This would mean the sale of Hack as we will be gone for at least 3 years maybe longer.
I want to sell to a member. I have so many other spare parts do not know where to start.ECU, complete wiring loom,generator, starter motor,etc etc. All this would be part of the sale.
So when the time comes either way I will advise.
It ain't easy.
Swifty will have to go also but does not tug at the heart strings as Hack.

cisco

» CMF Member
Someone would snap that car up in a flash. Its such a good example and well looked after, with plenty of grunt thrown in.

Exciting about Vietnam! Do you think you will pull the trigger and just go?? You're pretty certain of it aren't you..

It would be bag of fun over there, just gotta watch the crazy drivers huh? Mmm think about the food and stuff.

You can be our live correspondent from Vietnam.

Let us know as soon as you definitely decide!!!

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Yes if I go I can be your correspondent in Vietnam. I can report on the latest trends in motor scooters. Vietnamese are limited to buying a bike not more than 125cc so you can imagine what the young guys do to them to extract more power.THe Govt.has also put a cap on one bike per person in an attemppt to keep the numbers down but with thousands heading for the big city each day from the country its a joke.
The craze with the young guys is about 2am in the morning race each other from point A to B usually through the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and no stopping for red lights etc.Not many injuries as most who crash die. No helmets etc. Shorts,T shirt and a pair of thongs and away you go.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah a top little daily driver for sure. Put the boot in and overtake most things, and watch the looks on their faces..

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Sorry to hear you need to sell it.

Good luck with the move overseas though.

And I'm sure everyone is eager to see your forsale post re: spare parts LOL

Back