FlyEyesKit

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Put my fly eyes on today and thought i'd just post up the pictures of what it looks like and what stuff youll need.

img0632j.jpg

img0633s.jpg

img0634s.jpg

img0635c.jpg

img0637.jpg

img0638.jpg

img0640t.jpg

img0639o.jpg

img0636y.jpg

I have planned to do mine too, but I'm worried the headlights would not give a good light... and I don't have a fog lights to help a bit.
Did you noticed any difference when driving in the dark...

i wonder what the MOT guys say about this. it being awesome you know they will turn it down

I havnt noticed a difference in the lights it's all the same as it use to be. It's mot legal anyway says on the packaging and web####e

that looks wikid (Y)gives it that mean look was it hard to fit on

Well I bought the kit back in April and it said on it use it as soon as possible cause it will loose its flexibility and the adhesive won't be as good or along them lines. But I was too lazy and couldn't be bothered lol so it was a mission at times getting in the small gaps and geting creases out. It was fairly easy though my nan could probably do it!

is it a straight fit, as my front is horrible, you can see the screws which attach the bumper...want to make it nice and pretty :D

Not trying to hijack this thread..got my fly eyes this morning can't wait to whack it on..regarding the splitter I've got the same one on my micra its just covered in tape.. you'll need to cut a fair bit of length off each side once you've got the splitter central on the bottom of your bumper..apart from that a few self tapping screws to fix it on and your ready to role

Got t he kit on my 'show' ZR as well. Does cut down the light output a bit though which is understandable as although they are a mesh they are still restricting the light output.

IMGP0387s_fhdr.jpg

nice to see my pics being used, i cant see which one as photobucket is banned at work lol.

mot passable, mine went through with it on, mine is the darker black one thats available, seriously cuts light output tho.

Back