K11

CMF_nafarcim

» CMF Member
Hello, everyone!

I'm thinking of buying a used regular K11. I like the car a lot. they are very lightweight and I'm pretty sure they can corner fast due to that.

I've read this site's powerup/performance articles and other information around.

I'm new to this and I still don't know a lot of stuff, so I'd like to ask some questions...

1) Would I want to make an engine swap on a micra to power it up to 90kW, or would I be better with the $1500 article stuff? Or a turbo? What about fuel consumption after all these?

2) Despite of the answer, how do I know what engines (for instance 1.6L) suit the k11 best? I know transmission might have to be changed depending on the engine, some conversions may be needed, how do I know that?
Would the k13 1.6L (HR16DE) engine be an easy swap?
Or will one of these be better?
QG16DE
CA16DE
GA16DE
How much do you think I would have to pay a mechanics for a swap?

3) What stuff would I need so the car could corner fast and not fly in the straights with the >80kW?
Do I need to harden the suspension or a new kit? Lower the car a lot? I will change the tyres and rims, what about the axles?

Thank you very much, even if you can't answer the questions, any information would be welcome. :)

Back