fitting a nissan micra engine into a mini do i need the packing plate between engine and gearbox

hi everyone im new to this site like i said in the title i am fitting the k11 1.3 16v engine into a classic mini http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forum...stys +micra +mini__fromsearch__1#entry2375190 if you can get onto it

some things i need to no and some things i need.
i need that packing plate thats is like 1-2 mm thick that goes between the engine and gear box im using the almera clutch how crushal is that part if i do need it where the hell can i get it from been looking every where
the next thing is my first intension of the car was to put a turbo on it but due to insurance issues i can no longer do this so is all the 1.6 almera injectors and ecu useless if so where can i get an ecu from
cheers hope someone on here can help me out

dexter

Some people were running without the plate for ages, like frank and pollyp so you can ask them. Pollyp said unless you are running in really dusty environment you'll be ok.
You can get ecu and injectors from scrapyard i guess. as far as i know the 1.6 are both plug and play on early micra looms.

EDIT: BTW, nice mini :D

Back