Fitting a boot release catch

ElectroDan

Ex. Club Member
My K11 already has a petrol cap release lever to the right of the drivers seat. I've found a K11 breaking that has both the petrol cap and boot release lever.

How much work is involved in getting the parts out of the breaking K11 and fitting to mine?

i did it to mines not much work just taking the cable out and follow the route bolt in the lock (boot lid and on the frame) then it goes to the fuel relice peice of cake ha ha :p

Okay, last question! What tools are needed to remove it, just so I take over everything I need and don't get partway through and am missing a particular tool.

emm a socket set :p 9 think its mainley 10s and 12s best bet a socket set and a shifter (for the fuel reluese catch) maby a set of pliers just incase also a flat head and a philips as there always hindy if you see something else :D

i aldo had to drill some holes in the car to install it though nut there is a plate where it would be in the same place

i just used some self tappers and screwed them into some holed i drilled the screws that hold on the center consol are ideal u also might need to cut a hole in the carpet

Back