Fitted New NGK Plugs today

Titch

Micra K11ng
Fitted new spark pulgs today, and what a diffrence they have made!
Here's the old to new pic!

:wow::wow::wow:

Titch :kungfu:

nothing... NGK plus are you standard £2 plug.... Nothing wrong with them though, they do the job.

Your old plugs look fine titch, like an old plug should, just... old.

Yea - nothing special about them, that is just the name of them :)

Nah man - you should of seen them close up, they were pretty bad.

how do ya mean bad? by the look of that plug on that pic ,your cars running fine

RIK said:
how do ya mean bad? by the look of that plug on that pic ,your cars running fine

They were all burnt round the tip and burnt round the ends of the ceramics, they wernt in good nic at all RIK they were pretty poor, plus engine wasnt running as smooth as it should, after the new plugs the engine was far smoother and the response from the throttle was brilliant!

wel they look grey/brown to me mate on that pic,,which is normal

if they wer burnt/sooty thats carbon builing up from running it rich,like most do wen modded

if any1 can burn the ceramics on a spark plug then i'll give them my car, most likely carbon build up, as ceramics wont burn at such a low temperature

the ceramic core can actually crack,,due to detonation or wrong gap setting technique

acording to Haynes anyway,,dunno bout burning it tho

yer cracking ceramic is well easy, because they are realy brittle, but ceramics are the most heat resistant materials available, someone said the ceramics were burnt, wich is realy hard to do

Back