First Real Frost....

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Don't know about the rest of the UK, but in hull tonight is the first big frost we've had.
Best take it easy on the roads, coming home today, i was going down one of my favorite roads (a deserted country lane), luckily i was going much slower than i would normally because i was trying to get a Rolo out of its packet.
I was astonished when taking the corner at half the speed i normally would to find myself under steering badly, the car only just made the turn, this was at 12mph!
So everyone be careful, i was saved by a pack of rolo's you might not be so lucky...

We had a bit of a frost this morning, I almost dropped my bike over on the way to work. Happy I have WIDE tyres on the micra now.

The same weight over more surface are == slippage madness! :) Maybe?
Regards the wide tires

Olly thats the best get off work excuse ever... they can't expect you to swim :)

The same weight over more surface are == slippage madness! :) Maybe?
Regards the wide tires

Olly thats the best get off work excuse ever... they can't expect you to swim :)

Problem is we have two bridges.

54_20_new_swale_crossing_across_swale_oct05.jpg

This photo was taken during construction, it does actually have a road on it!

They shut the big one (dual carriageway) so we have to use the small one which is single carriageway (40mph limit) which has to open and shut for boats!!! Causes long delays!!!!

It's not 'that' cold around here. Lowest the car said was -0.5C and the evening post building said 1C when I walked past this morning.

It's warm in my office though I'm having to open windows.

Back