Disastor :(.

rossmc

Ex. Club Member
My K11 is getting fixed at bodyshop atm on someone else's insurance as an old boy drove into it. They also arranged for me to get a hire car..

Ended up having a crash with the hire car (Corsa) on Tuesday night :(. Backroad in the country going home, road was wet/muddy. Slowed right down to 2nd for the corner but the backend went out and couldn't recover it :(. Car went flying off the road (no wall or fencing) into a field about 1.5 metres below the roads level. The enbankment was quite rocky aswell, so scraped the passenger door + dented and drivers side sill is completely dented ( I could just open the door).

Had to leave the car there as it was about midnight, went back to look at it in the morning and it looked as though the front wheels were buckled + there was signs of oil leaking underneath :(. Car was stuck in the field too.

Luckily me and my two passengers made it out without a scratch. The car did tip slightly when we landed but thankfully didn't roll, phew!

Have had to claim on insurance and got excess to pay and a huge premium increase when I come to renew in July though, looks like mods will have to be put off for a while which is annoying :(.

Now been given another Corsa, here's hoping third time lucky and it's ok.. :/

Back