• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

first car,

Wheels are back on :) turns out there was still spigot rings in just couldn't tell cause of the dirt oops lol

WP_000017.jpg

WP_000019.jpg
WP_000024.jpg

Painted bumpstrips and new tow strap in replace of the oem one :)

tried to fit an actuator for my boot but gave up cos i couldnt be bothered to finish it might have it done for japfest :/ and fitted new plugs to try and fix the funny idle

actuator fitted to the boot lock no longer need to remove the key :) to open the boot :)
temporary-2.jpg

My bodging ;) does the job so no complaints :)
i also removed the rest of the glue off my doors from the bump strips

was alright if you got the tools i rigged mine up to the wiper switch as i dont have a rear wiper anymore :) lol

i compression tested my k11 today as ive been having problems and smells like its burning oil, but im unsure if thats from some one at work as they tied things to my exhaust so it wouldnt suprise me if they had filled my back box with oil :/,
anyway compression test results are (psi)
test1 test 2
Cyl 1 185 173
Cyl2 125 160
Cyl3 169 170
Cyl4 170 173

i code read it the other day as the management light was on and it said it had a cyl 2 misfire
does anyone know of any comont faults or have any idea where u should start with this problem?

havent been on for a while due to no pc :/ MAF meter needs changing, still chasing that exhaust leak :(, painted my steels :) to put on when having a full car until i get a pahnard rod, the rear seats are back in and got a steering wheel boss on order hopefully here by monday :) pics will be uploaded when its fitted :)
temporary-3.jpg

White wheels on a red car is a good choice, thinking of spraying my superlites white. :cool: Better off using playing cards for masking off though, so much quicker and easier than masking tape and newspaper :D

Update Cga3 now fitted :) just finish off little problems, maf meter :/, possible p11 primera airbox? exhaust blowing :( but all in all good :)

ive still got the original clocks in :/ got 83000 on i put 3 thousand in in 3 month lol and there just the standard steels i wouldnt mind banded ones tbh

wouldnt mind a bad boy bonnet but no good with body work and caant afford to pay some one to do it atm or black grills :) and im afteer the sport + front fogs too

update cga3 in and running never managed to get any pics of the swap, painted the spare rocker cover red, still to go on, just fitted a new sump due to the ccga3 sump being porus. still need maf meter,
thinking about getting coilovers, and banded steels or some nice 14" alloys, scrap yard hunting next week see whats about :),
boot actuator gave up so now i have a boot/filler release on and currently running on the standard 14" steels in white will try and get some pics up soon :)

Had a water pipe come off today :( and overheated, got it running again after compression testing it, but smokes a lil on high revs :/

little update seeing as i havent posted in a while, smoke has cleared up :), but still needs a MAF, a clutch and a head gasket at some point, on the positive i eventually adjusted my brake bias compensator and repainted my wheels :),
temporary-34.jpg
temporary-35.jpg
temporary-36.jpg
temporary-37.jpg
temporary-38.jpg
temporary-39.jpg
temporary-40.jpg
opinions on the wheels? i want coilovers next :)

i tried to paint it on but i failed so might pay someone to do it :) as i want it painted on rather than a sticker

Back