• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

first car,

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
small update, had some old sony hi-fi speakers i had no use for but didnt want to bin as they were still good so decided to wire them up in the back of the car :)
temporary-42.jpg

temporary-41.jpg

plan is to fit some better speakers at some point but its a start :)

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

Update since not had any in a while, bought a couple of mafs from hoopdub and had one fitted :), fitted an oil pressure gauge purchased from ashley sw, thinking about painting centre console and looking at changing door cards,
Ill get a pick up of the gauge soon :)

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

did a brake service as i thought the pedal was feeling a lil spongey and found i could do with a set of shoes at some point also needs a rear cylinder and track rod end :/ cylinder purchased to be fitted dam dark nights and only having weekends free soon to be sorted :)

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

not hard at all the hard bit was relocating the heater controls not sure if you can see in the pic but there at the bottom on the centre console

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

It was easyer cos i had the heater controls out, i pushed the switches out from the back and the carefully prised the surround out using a flat screwdriver

Mate looking sweet as!!! One small idea with the painting the dash, how about you paint the inside of the glove box that sparkle red?? Think that would look cool.

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

dash painted not the best but will do for the mo just waiting on it drying then ill attempt to put it back together :/ should be fun i stripped it in the dark

temporary-87.jpg

Partly painted :)
temporary-86.jpg

finished :)

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

update still need dash pics :/
covered one door card thee other still to do
temporary-82.jpg

first lay out
temporary-88.jpg

almost finished
temporary-89.jpg

finished now for the other side,
done with help from my lovely gf kelly :) who says she will do the other for me while im at work