• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SaMmY's first car

Good luck for the test, just passed mine in february and got a micra. I'm trying to do bits and bobs myself as well and this site has helped a lot! It's good to see other girls on here too! (Y)

Oh My God!!!!.... i failed my test by one flipping point on the hazard perception :(
:( Bad times i had trouble with that too when practicing and i passed with one over the minimum! just get back in there when you can you will pass (Y) Good Luck!

Well you will all be very pleased to know, i have finally passed my theory test!!! this was my second time doing it woop!!!

Well ive just booked my practical now, gotta wait till August as their is a long wait but at least i now have a target! so i just hope i pass now :)

awesome sammy :) yeah im currently learning to drive and am now hitting the stage where i am fluent in my learners car (focus 08 1.4) and my micra (k11c 1.0) in about 5,6 weeks i hope to be passed with theory and hopefully get the practical booked way ahead.

im loving driving the micra though, bit worried about what rusts doing to the rear axle and panhard rod supports though (cry)

Good luck sammy, im sure you will pass with flying colours!

OK just to update everyone I sat my practical today and failed :( ah well ive rebooked it already so lets hope i do good next time!!

dam dasterdly
you know your not giving up,just work on what you failed on
didnt fail by much did you ? and the test is like an act you have to put on to demostrate you have complete control of the machine

Hey I've not posted on here for a long time, been busy with life but thought id do a quick update and let you all know i passed my practical test today 3rd time lucky with 4 minors :) So now i can finally start driving my car properly... Its been a long time coming all the waits for a test is silly 2 month wait between each one :( But ive managed it now!! yay!!

well done just read through this whole blog looking good :D

i done my theory on 3rd attempt and test on 1st with a lucky can of coke and a fag before each one and i passed lol

so whats next? engine conversion and a racing micra :wasntme:

lol im going to keep the micra for a little bit until im used to driving on my own and then sell cheap, or part x (sorry guys) Im still over the moon to know that ive passed!!

I sat my theory in 2001, and then my practical later that year and failed. I finally got my finger out and passed this year after having to re sit my theory as it expired!

Loving my micra tho! Never thought I'd own one but wouldn't change it now!

Cause im a pain the the arse and want a newer car with power steering and air conditioning lol :/ i know i know im mad but meh :p

my problem is that i live in a street where its parallel parking only and its hard enough to get a space and then for it to be small, i need to become a pro at parking in tight spots so power steering might help me... Im going to go with the micra for a bit see how i get on and if i fail ill think about getting a different car :/

my problem is that i live in a street where its parallel parking only and its hard enough to get a space and then for it to be small, i need to become a pro at parking in tight spots so power steering might help me... Im going to go with the micra for a bit see how i get on and if i fail ill think about getting a different car :/
You need one of the new 2010 Micras then, they have parking assist!
[video=youtube;F_18iuz1AqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_18iuz1AqY[/video]

I used it back in September on the launch day, it was very impressive!

Well I know I havnt been on here in a long time but I just wanted to post to say I've now sold my Micra and have just pruchased a 56 plate Honda Jazz 1.4 SE Sport. Its a lovely car and with 19k of milage im really pleased with it :)
I sold the Micra with just over 85k milage to a friend for £300 not bad going I think considering. Thankyou to everyone for all your advice on everything and ill pop on every so often :)

Sammy

Back