few pics of my car with the coils on!!

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
was a nice day yesterday and the cruise site i am on did some pics so here they are

Scotcarcruisesphotoshot279.jpg

Scotcarcruisesphotoshot260.jpg

Image035.jpg

Scotcarcruisesphotoshot261.jpg

Scotcarcruisesphotoshot265.jpg

Scotcarcruisesphotoshot266.jpg

It does look good! :)

And yeah swiper it's only been set up in the last week me thinks!! Have a look for the thread. Starts something like 'another good reason to become an official member' or something!!

wonder would i get mine as low on 185/50/15 tyres. Was yours lowered to the max or had you some left to go. (sorry for all the questions)

You got much of an install in the back?
Think you can go a bit lower at the front, mine are right up in the arch

The back shocks on Fraz car just have the springs in, thats why it is lower, doesnt have the adjusting part.

The fronts are down about 85mm. It is a pretty good height without any scrubbing etc.

Couple more pics

micralow4zc7.jpg

dsc00384vt4.jpg

now they are looking good lads, whats the ride comfort or not, turned out like in the end? are they ok or spine shatteringly stiff?

i wanna be a member of team slammed...lol

my 40mm lowering is just as high (on 15") as eery other car standard.... that annoys me, cos people keep saying "get it decked mate" and i say it is..lol

Davey, I was really surprised with the ride, it is a little bouncey, but comfort wise I would say it isnt that much different to the eibach springs and KYB shocks I had before. D2 lowered the front spring rates to make them softer (better traction too) which I think helps.

You can also adjust the shocks to make them stiffer I have mine at the front 22 out of 36 and the rear 18 out of 36 and it is fairly decent. Bear in mind I do have bucket seats in my car too.

Antony, you can become a member of Team Slammed, just simply get some coilovers from YourCarMods and your jammin, will even through in the Team Slammed stickers :D

Had to upload a couple more of Fraz car at my drive, another reason not really to put it any lower :p

dsc00380gv4.jpg

dsc00381cn0.jpg

looking gooood :) shame i didnt get in on this, as now i dont know if mine will be low enough in its final stage on the 35mm drop ive got at the mo.

Back