few pics

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
tommo and a few mates came round today so i put the wheels back on and pushed the car onto the drive to clean up abit. thought id put some pics of it up with the new ride hight and interior

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

decided the passenger seat can go and save abit more weight until i get another carbon one :wasntme:

Nissan sell the black grills, if you can get your hands on him James T aka Nis has a set still sitting in his garage.

its not running yet no the nats is still playing up we tried 2 GTi-R ecus the other day there wired different so no go there.... so its time to go to nissan with some vasalen bend over and ask them to remove my nats...

the bonnets coverd in condensation it was cold last night lol

the grils were painted by myslef just some black spray paint and your away :)

how come you're using GTi-R ECUs, I thought you'd need a Primera eGT or Almera GTi ECU? have you tried any of these as you can get them without NATS.

there is a key reciver around the barrel itself but that can be disonected the only thing that the nats stops is the injector pulses via the ECU when it doesnt have the right Key in.. the Pulsar doesnt have nats in the ECU so it will start the car no matter what..

lookin cool as you like there mate, we were all well impressed by it, you gotta see it in the flesh to understand the workmanship that ians put into it, doin it yourself is one hell of an achievement. once again mate well done.

tommo

Back