F.A.O martin aka micras69

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
i apologise for this as i know this isnt allowed but i have pm`d him and he isnt replying

i need your address for the spring compressors please. I have pm`d you loads of times now and the lad that owns them needs them for his car. Can you please pm me back or speak to me on fb cheers. Didn't want to bring this up but you gave me no choice, i ain't going to fight with a friend because you wont reply to your pm`s, and, you cant say you havn't been on to check them as you updated your for sale post and even pm`d people back. If you have lost them please let me know as i want it sorted asap thanks

mods admin you can give me an infraction or what ever he isnt replying no matter what i am doing and i want this sorted

Woah your gonna get infractions for life now!, kidding lol.

micras69, give them back and stop hiding or something.

I hate childish stuff like this lets all be adults yes?

shame your not closer jim cos i have just bought and used mine for my car and no have no real use for them! :( bad times, hope he gets back to you!

Kenny you have my mobile number a hardly use facebook and most of the time (atm) when I'm on hea it's on my mobile nd it's a bit of a pain and.....you know where I live it's not change since the last time you were hea?

What realy tickles me is you gave me these over a year ago and said keep them after he messed us around with that part

cheers for making me look shadey (Y)

i have text you loads of times mate and i dont have your address im not very good with directions unless i go on it often sorry i know you aint shady and i need them my self soon but i dont want to mess my best mate about with pinching tools as i found out after that they are his dads tools send me a pm mate with ya address and when i can pick them up please cheers and sorry

Back