F.a.o Mark

O

ohc_turbo

If you have forgotten this is regarding the super s dials/clocks that you had out of the red car that you were breaking, I sent you a e-mail stating that I would send you the money which was the sum of £35, this was about at least a month ago now, first time you stated that you sent the package but it got returned to you then you gave me a e-mail saying that you will send the package again so I gave you another address to send it to (my home add) for some reason this hasn’t turned up, it is a bit strange how on two occasions a package has been sent by you at two different locations and neither has turned up.

I have tried to contact you “off board” with no avail and this is my last desperate hope to get a responce

i know your not dead because your still posting stuff on this site and i know you have seen my posts on your "breaking" post date 12/11/05 and 15/11/05

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=4056&page=3

but have not replied to me and for some reason you haven’t got my e-mail's to you two of which i have still got and are dated 7/11/05 and 17/11/05 I am sure I have e-mail you before these dates but my mailbox get full quickly and I do have to delete mails which I feel are not needed anymore.

You stated in previous e-mail that you always put a return address on the parcel and that’s why you received the package back the first time, I don’t even know if you’ve received the back at your house or if some postman has thrown the package into the nearest weir because he cant be arrest to deliver it?

I am beginning to feel that this picture of the cluster is as close as in going to get to my super s cluster that I bought off you
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/mark_love/ce19ad8c.jpg

you also stated in your breaking post that the second time you sent the package out to me you insured it this time so I don’t know what the problem is.

I know its only 35 quid but I could have bought a crate of fosters, invited a few mates round hired out a film bought some popcorn and bought 20 b&h and have a good night in for that.

I don’t rally care if you tell me to f off and say im not getting anything back but it dosent go down well when youre trying to break up your car and sell little bits off of it and try and scrape up some cash for yourself.

To be honest I just want to know what’s going on so I can close this down and try and get another cluster off of someone else as I do like to know what the car is doing

If anyone has any comments please feel free to post something on here cos as long as this post stays at the top the more mark has a chance of seeing this and replying

Sorry OHC Turbo, I sent the dials to your home address already, I still have the reciept for when i sent them at home,

I didnt get an email from you from my hotmail account for about a week now so i presumed you had already got them,

I'll send you your money back when i get paid next friday but i can assure you i did post them to you.

ring me if you want mate, my mobile number is in the breaking thread, dont have it on me now cause i'm at work.

Mark.

mark to save all the problems of posting a cheque can you use paypal when you get payed

Back