FS: Lowered Suspension Setup

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hey guys, everyone knows that stock Micras look like a monster truck. If you want to lower you car and yet keep the stock suspension feel, then this is for you.

Im selling my spare setup. It consists of Front Daewoo Matiz Shocks/Springs and K11 cut rear springs. I know many of you will be saying cut springs are dangerous, as they'll fall out, and wont be captive. But all you need to keep them captive is changing the rear shocks (email me in regards to this). This will keep the springs captive and still keep the stock suspension feel.

The overall drop all around is more than 45mm..Ive had this set up in my car for more than a month now, and ive been very happy with it for the price you pay. Youre paying half the price of what lowered springs go for, then you would have to change the shocks to accomodate for the drop. But this way, youre changing your shocks and getting a drop!

This is the drop you'll get. My car is fitted with 165/65/13 tyres. (note: this pic was taken straight after it was fitted, they have actually settled and theres more of a drop. I'll take new pics soon!)

IMG00095-20111001-1717.jpg

Price: $130

Please PM me if youre interested, i can get them posted to you aswell.

Thanks,
Nick

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Hey Niik how r u mate just wanted to know if ur going to join us on the Sydney meet the meeting point is like 2min from ur house the new boat ramp on foreshore rd

Back