sportex exhaust for k11

mario1293

Ex. Club Member
i was wondering about the sportex exhaust for the micra, are they any good and if anyone who has one or who knows who bought one would u tell me if there worth buying cause im unsure if to get it :)

I have the sportex 4" back box gives a great sound out :) everyone has own opinions on what they like so go for what sound you want, few videos on YouTube

I started a thread dedicated to this exhaust over a year ago, since then countless people have bought it. So to answer your question yes it's a good system, would I buy another one, yes, in fact I'll be replacing my exhaust system before JAE with another one

k11_whore said:
I have the sportex 4" back box gives a great sound out :) everyone has own opinions on what they like so go for what sound you want, few videos on YouTube

I think he's asking about the one that Peter Lloyd sells

haha well i was looking at the 4inch one :p can u notice any more power given and ive already gott a cold air feed induction kit soitalready sounds nice lol i was wondering where i can find a full system for a micra

hello mate i have a catback exhaust on my micra at the minute its a 1.3 super s..great exhaust a direct fit for the micra im thnikin of geting rid as im seling my car let me know if ur intrested

fitted a peter lloyd 1st cat back system to my k11 yesterday, easy to fit and only £116 plus vat direct from them. fruity :D

heyy supersmad if you are selling you backbox, give me a price and i might think about it :p and these peter lloyds... what they like sound and perfomance wise and il go check it out :p

Is there anything that regulates the flow of fuel somewhat? Surely all these breathing mods can't be great for the air/fuel mixture?

Is there anything that regulates the flow of fuel somewhat? Surely all these breathing mods can't be great for the air/fuel mixture?

yeah theres a fuel pressure regulator as well. it sits on the end of the fuel rail and is a vacuum controlled pressure control. standard pressure on a micra is 2.5Bar. ive got a cheap adjustable pressure reg, and its been tested to double pressure. best bet is probably to go for the fse one i suppose because its the "quality" brand. you do hear occasional horror stories about the cheap ones bursting their seals and spitting fuel all over the engine bay but mine's been fine for the last year. i had to bodge an adaptor but there are proper shaped ones available (for subaru impreza i believe). with the proper adaptor, and enough jubilee clips, it shuold be just over an hour or so of work. its much easier to set-up if you get one with a pressure gauge built in.

check the for sale section mate i got a exhaust up for sale if ur intrested its under my for sale add for the 1.3 super s £650 cheers

mario im not on here much..but here is my number send me a txt il give u a callabout the exhaust mate 07889580188 i put it up for £60 but i need a quick sale and willing to drop it tio like 30 35!let me know

Back