Everyone ready for JAE?

not at the moment. rebuilding entire engine, bonnet n wings n engine bay strut bars n tyres need painting, find & buy a tent. with limited time off work which is requiring alot of after hours.
tis a tall order to get it finished :/

Need to wash sleeping bags but that's it tbh, rest is in the camping cupboard clean and ready to throw in the back of the car...

I have started readying my Micra already, but still loads to do in 2 weeks :(

Does anyone have any K10 spares lying around or know any where i can find any spares?

All this work & cleaning seems to be causing things to break all over the place.

1.the inside plastic cover plate for the passenger wind mirror snapped today. colour-black (cleaned the inside passenger side window & it just fell off)
2.rear view mirror bracket broke a few months ago. colour-grey (just snapped off in my hand)
3.plastic trim end cap for the roof channel trim, drivers side front. colour-grey (I knocked if off whilst cleaning it & promptly lost it)

They are only small things, but its annoying:( No scrap yards locally have any K10's & ebay only really helps with engine parts.

Any suggestions? Hopefully I will find some traders at JAE with all the spares in need..

Thanks

JAM

I have started readying my Micra already, but still loads to do in 2 weeks :(

Does anyone have any K10 spares lying around or know any where i can find any spares?

All this work & cleaning seems to be causing things to break all over the place.

1.the inside plastic cover plate for the passenger wind mirror snapped today. colour-black (cleaned the inside passenger side window & it just fell off)
2.rear view mirror bracket broke a few months ago. colour-grey (just snapped off in my hand)
3.plastic trim end cap for the roof channel trim, drivers side front. colour-grey (I knocked if off whilst cleaning it & promptly lost it)

They are only small things, but its annoying:( No scrap yards locally have any K10's & ebay only really helps with engine parts.

Any suggestions? Hopefully I will find some traders at JAE with all the spares in need..

Thanks

JAM
Japogeorge is in whinnersh mate. He breaking a car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

10 days lads, me and my team have started plasti-dip. Mine is going to be the 2nd, with a two tone Matt grey and Matt black in a the style of the corolla AE-86. See you lot at JAE!
And I've done my engine bay with my fully forged and polished engine and gearbox all chrome and red can't wait to see how everyone's doing

Japogeorge is in whinnersh mate. He breaking a car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
10 days lads, me and my team have started plasti-dip. Mine is going to be the 2nd, with a two tone Matt grey and Matt black in a the style of the corolla AE-86. See you lot at JAE!
And I've done my engine bay with my fully forged and polished engine and gearbox all chrome and red can't wait to see how everyone's doing
First time I ever seen u post lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Ready as I'll ever be. How the hell I'll get all the stuff into a Celica though is beyond me. I'm tempted to buy a roof rack + box although it'll look ridiculous!

Ready as I'll ever be. How the hell I'll get all the stuff into a Celica though is beyond me. I'm tempted to buy a roof rack + box although it'll look ridiculous!

James be like, ya ya its an Agera R :L

1100-bhp-koenigsegg-agera-r.jpg

Cheers James, to be fair I should be use to tickets cutting it close
You don't normally need them on the day anyway Karl :p

An I ready? Not really. Not planning on doing anything to my car in between, just going to purchase so camping equipment

Checked my ingredients cupboard...I'm gonna need more sugar...and flour, for that matter... LOL :p
...got a pack of 100 paper plates...perfectly sized for cupcakes ;)

....and sorted my insurance (Now I'm Employed)

...there is also a chance...again....that my dad will be joining me...not absolutely sure at the moment though :rolleyes:

Back