Ready for JAE...

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I have spent pretty much all day sorting out my car for JAE. yes it is still dented and scratched and crashed, but at least it looks relatively presentable now lol
This was absolutely shattering - I am so tired right now!

New plate, new vinyls, new tracking/alignment

DSCF9636blanked.jpg

DSCF9621blanked.jpg

Comments are welcome, but may not be listened to! :p
A cuddly toy will be added when it's time for JAE!

It may look naff who knows, but it's a gimmick for JAE to hide the damge, I'm purposely taking the mick out of people who have UK cars and try to make them look 'JDM'. It's not JDM if it's UKDM. Simples.

For anyone who's wondering, the Cabriolet is still fine! Now THIS is a JDM car! :p

DSCF9618blanked.jpg

I love that front numberplate! ;) looks well, cant wait to see it at JAE, sonic best be the mascot! :p still getting mine sorted slowly the list is endless!

Well I was at a mates having a few beers as his parents are on holiday, and my mate who's house it was let one of his friends come over who I didn't know but he bought a bunch of let's say their heads are the thing you use to go to the toilet haha anyway they cranked up the music, neighbours complained and that got the chavs going off on one and I thought I can't be bothered with cause at this point it was 3 in the morning and I was going to reading the day after (which was yesterday) so I wanted to get sleep so I just had a ninja moment and went upstairs and slept in his mums bed! Haha. Woke up went out side to find my car had a foot print and a dent right beneath the rear passenger window and I tell you what I wernt happy I must have had steam comin out my ears. I did push out a lot of the dent so it's not as bad but karma does bite back so they will get what they deserve :) expect a more explicit version at jae when you ask what that is lol sorry about the rant and hijacking but I really needed to get that out

sux dude, i hate when people damage cars like that, i have had to pay supid money over the years to repair all the dents that other people have made

I love that front numberplate! ;) looks well, cant wait to see it at JAE, sonic best be the mascot! :p still getting mine sorted slowly the list is endless!

Cheers dude, second time lucky eh lol ;) We took AGES over it this time and managed to get away with minimal creases haha! I will find Sonic and see if he wants to be the mascot again ;) I'm looking forward to seeing the ST too! :D

Thanks! :)

looks sweeet :D i actually like the camo it is subtle ;)

Thankies! Actually in the flesh it's a bit more in your face, but you may judge it properly when I pick you up! :p

how'd you do the camo this is really annoying me it looks so cool is it a wrap?.

And i had little **** hit my back pannel on the merc lucily it was reinforced and he just bounced right off i still felt the need to go and imprint his face into it they all think they are untouchable because they are young really p's me off!

Looks great Niki, look forward to seeing you/it at JAE.. Don't suppose you fancy repairing my Glanza? ;)

how'd you do the camo this is really annoying me it looks so cool is it a wrap?.
And i had little **** hit my back pannel on the merc lucily it was reinforced and he just bounced right off i still felt the need to go and imprint his face into it they all think they are untouchable because they are young really p's me off!

It's vinyl, and took me about 2 or 3 painstaking hours on saturday to get it cut and fit, and not looking too rubbish lol It was only £3.98 for 1m x 450mm roll off eBay!
Sorry to hear that dude, it sucks when it happens doesn't it :( Luckily my scrapes have pretty much just been my fault lol

Looks great Niki, look forward to seeing you/it at JAE.. Don't suppose you fancy repairing my Glanza? ;)

Thankies! :D I could try, but you'll pretty much only get some camo vinyl and some stickers like mine ;)

My Pulsar is currently a rusty heap so it won't be seen at JAE until its sorted. Ed's been working on the power side of things (Y)

Im ready aswell (Y)(Y)

Image340.jpg

Have to bring over a st gearbox,clutch and flywheel ,shafts, rear box mounting and linkages for Steve (imp24) along with our gear for the weekend so this is the back of the st. . .

Image339.jpg

:wasntme:

I'm not! More bumper repairs happening in the next couple of days. My first attempt wasn't completely perfect.

i still need to finish spraying the side skirts, clean it and get it running sweet which i dont think will happen

Turns out it wasn't the SM.

Some problem with the internals of the ignition i think - so I've installed a push button start :D.

Did another bumper respray today! It's still not perfect but i'm not a professional. Got a few things ready, but not packed the car. Will do that tomorrow morning

I'll be arriving to JAE hopefully around midday tomorrow, got some bits I need to sort out in the morning.

I'll be in a blue car....... :p

see you guys tomorrow!

Kev :)

Back