Everyone ready for JAE?

Severely dyslexic and tried to use auto correct. Hope being the big man was worth it for 5 mins james. You proud? You disgust me...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
Looks we've got the grammar police coming to JAE with us Chris :p
Unfortunately for them your and you're sound exactly the same so we're clear ;)

Looks we've got the grammar police coming to JAE with us Chris :p
Unfortunately for them your and you're sound exactly the same so we're clear ;)
Ah it's alright I am bigger than him. I will bully him in to submission. That's just how I role. Then as a punishment I will make him dress like a panda.

I have taken good knows many English n maths lessons n extra courses to sort it out and it never helped. leave me be :(

I have taken good knows many English n maths lessons n extra courses to sort it out and it never helped. leave me be :(

Chris it dont matter... more important things in life than spelling :)
I had a right posh education... but my car dint require spelling to build it :D

Now man up

Chris it dont matter... more important things in life than spelling :)
I had a right posh education... but my car dint require spelling to build it :D

Now man up
Advice taken. **** you all I shall have n f ing race car in a few days. Suck on it.

Ah it's alright I am bigger than him. I will bully him in to submission. That's just how I role. Then as a punishment I will make him dress like a panda.

sad-panda-meme-generator-that-makes-me-a-saaaaad-panda-6a8a0b.jpg

Got home from work this evening to discover that dad has figured out how to print maps from google (or more likely he got someone to help him)
as there was a google directions list and map to Wicksteed park...he'd actually looked it up the intermaweb thing :eek:

....guess that means he's coming with LOL :p

I'm coming Sunday...leaving my house...as early as I can probably around 7am :eek:
Will leave JAE when dad starts getting Grumpy LOL (probably about 4pm...ish?)

People will clear out earlier on the Sunday, say 1/2pm onwards. It's usually MSC who are the last people to leave!

I still have EVERYTHING to pack. I'm sitting in the office getting my final bits for work done then I have to pack:
  • Generator
  • Marquee
  • Tables
  • Speakers
  • Laptop
  • 3G dongle
  • Trophies + Voting Slips
  • Marquee
  • Charcoal
  • BBQ
  • Cool box
  • Sleeping bag
  • Tent
  • Clothes
  • Extra stuff to keep warm
  • Cooking stove
  • Plus a shedload more...
Gonna be a late night for me methinks!

Just replaced cv boot, and topped up oil. I think I have a weeping rusty sump. :(

A nights stay in Oxford, before heading over early-ish Friday. :)

Haven't packed and haven't detailed the car yet... I've got it easy! I live about 20 minutes away, so I'll be packing, cleaning and buying beer tomorrow, and leaving around 3 o clock. :D

Back