Ever lost your wheels in a dark garage?

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
3824564144_3d01ed159d_b.jpg

3823765597_c88806c1c4_b.jpg

wouldn't be surprised if you were cautioned by the police if you had them on a car at night.

but you'd be grinning like an ape when they do though.

but what could they do you for? i dont reckon they would be that bright on the roads at night.

wonder if they would be classed as emitting light or reflector?

Suppose if they was orange, they would be not much different than the orange sidelights.

They're illegal. It says somewhere that glow in the dark paintwork is illegal, as is day-glo paintwork. Still cool though.

They're illegal. It says somewhere that glow in the dark paintwork is illegal, as is day-glo paintwork. Still cool though.

Don't DynoRod use nigh-on day-glo paint? That must be legal?
However, those wheels are the shizz - I love 'em! :D

but you'd be grinning like an ape when they do though.

but what could they do you for? i dont reckon they would be that bright on the roads at night.

I think the gestapo (plod) would try to find an excuse to give you a fixed penalty notice :suspect::suspect::suspect: and a brucie bonus :down::down: (Penalty Points):down::down:. I would steer clear of them unless I knew the law for certain so I could quote it to the local gestapo

I think you'd get away with glowing calipers, either by saying they are really hot or the fact that the light is stationary.

I think you'd get away with glowing calipers, either by saying they are really hot or the fact that the light is stationary.

exactly what i was going to say (Y)

if it was me i would just use a very bright vibrant colour, halfords sell them and i can see 'not for road use' on them :D

Back