euro look micra pic :)

hi every one just thinking about the micra over the last week or two and not going for the rally look now thinking euro look has anyone got any pic off euro look micra's

many thanks daniel :) :)

What you mean by euro look ?
That :

vn_00985_Micra%20Tuning%204.JPG

DSC00099.jpg

32617.jpg

normal_micra_av.JPG

Sorry but i found it ugly !

That second post was all nissan saxos lol. I hate big bodykits, completely ruin a car, and actually reduce performance by adding weight and drag.

why why why!

kits like that should be baned! and the people who have them...well, i gess we've got to blame the F and F for giveing people such ideas that that s h i t is acceptable

Euro cars usually look like they've been dropped from a great height and the axles have snapped. Undriveable amounts of camber and lowering. Darkened headlight. Pressed plates. Deep dish rims. Smooooth bodywork.

you could always mix it up a bit and be a bit different? how about fully smoothed with a wald style kit? jduro i call it :p

so eveeyone think it not a good road to go dnow :( and im thinking smooth all round deep disc rims or steel's and slame it to the floor well not slame slame but lower then what it is now

how much would all you say the low i can ?

Euro your micra, just don't put a big chunky bodykit on it cos that ain't euro. It could look nice if done right.

Google 'euro car' for ideas.

ollyc98 i was going to use the super s frout and back bumper smooth them and put them on.
sed5000 your right that just to low i was think 60mm cause i lower it 30mm and it still sit a little high

That should look good. When you lower a k11 30mm it looks like it should look from factory. If you lower it 60mm get some camber bolts to set the front end up properly.

Also debadge, debumpstrip and make a smooth front grille.

lol yer i know see loads off micra around what been drop 30-40mm and thay park next to my mates and thay still look high.
yer i debadge the boot and i got a open grille :) it getting there slowy i just wont to get this head gaskets done so i can get it running again.

thanks for the site and LOL micras69 i think thay are a import only but i have seen 1 or 2 when i was on hoilday last year around devon so....... yer

ah well if there deffo an import she can go and fish, if im to be importing any kind of car it would be the cube.....for me :D

Liking the euro look best get some lower springs purchased, anybody got any advice on how to fit and what size is best so i can still carry mates about without causing to much wheel rub!!!!

Liking the euro look best get some lower springs purchased, anybody got any advice on how to fit and what size is best so i can still carry mates about without causing to much wheel rub!!!!

can minimise wheel rub easily.

Heat gun
Rubber mallet
tap the lip inside the arch up.

or as shown by a japanese guy on youtube. a steel bar

martin ya dont need to import them no more you can buy them from a uk dealer now mate the dealer down my way sells them

Back