Engine management light on

Can be lots of things. Get a code and we can tell you more. Also what engine? The maf is a weak spot off the coilpacks and can cause a engine management light.

When you can get them for less than a tenner, I can't understand why everybody doesn't have an OBDII code reader in their glove box?:confused:

When you can get them for less than a tenner, I can't understand why everybody doesn't have an OBDII code reader in their glove box?:confused:

Heard about these but not invested yet. Have a 95 1.0 K11 base .... can this be used with this model? You have a suggestion for a good one or are they just generic? And where does it plug in please? Not done any homework on this one but will have a read now. Interested

Heard about these but not invested yet. Have a 95 1.0 K11 base .... can this be used with this model? You have a suggestion for a good one or are they just generic? And where does it plug in please? Not done any homework on this one but will have a read now. Interested
Well I have THIS one. Apparently all vehicles built from 1996 had to be compliant and some built before were compliant anyway. THIS thread suggests that Nissan didn't fit the standard OBDII port on most K11's............:mad:
If your car has the Nissan connector as shown in the link above then you can get this convertor lead for it......
fgWAgPX.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have THIS one. Apparently all vehicles built from 1996 had to be compliant and some built before were compliant anyway. THIS thread suggests that Nissan didn't fit the standard OBDII port on most K11's............:mad:
If your car has the Nissan connector as shown in the link above then you can get this convertor lead for it......
fgWAgPX.jpg
Thanks for advising John and this port I believe is below the driver side fuse area?

Back