Electronics diagram program

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
When I was at school and college I used a program to make electroncis diagrams before making them, it looks just like this

Can't remember it and it'd help with my projects and save me blowing parts up

Electronics Workbench - Multisim

I use it for my university degree :)

Not free though, although they might have a trial you can download from their website.

The current version is 8 iirc.

I still have a few PCBs I designed at my mums house, Astables, monostables, 7 segment display driver chips, was all fun :D

i use alpha-CAM. not stricly an electrical programme, but gets the job done

micraisok said:
i use alpha-CAM. not stricly an electrical programme, but gets the job done

If your using Licom (which i suspect not unless you have alot of money to burn and mass manufacture) you must have the £9,000 parralel dongle to go with it ? we use this at BHW Components and is used for precision engineering - nesting jobs and sending them to Computer Numerical Control machines........

goldstar0011 said:
When I was at school and college I used a program to make electroncis diagrams before making them, it looks just like this

Can't remember it and it'd help with my projects and save me blowing parts up

Probably the best one you can use is a program called ALTERA. It is spesificaly for designing PCBs.

ALTERA make programmable logic chips, do they have a software package too then?

It depends what you want Gaz, if you want something for designing circuits and simulating their operating, finding out voltages, waveforms, etc then use Electronics Workbench software.

If you want PCB manufacturing capabilities, then either use Electronics Workbench Multisim followed by Ultiboard/Ultiroute or some other package.

Back