Does Anyone Know About the Super S ECC Electronics "ECU"

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
right basicly i have a super s thats had the EGR removed and new leads and spark plugs new inlet manifold with out the electronics ive taken out whats not needed .. but i think the car aint running as right as it should.. specially running it cold.. it stalls and stops and revs die out.. even when hot and run in seems to be sluggish at the start then kicks in .. could be the whole setup of the car?

its got all the best stuff in it as some of you might know..

ive got the ECC unit top off and thirs a green L.E.D and it like some times flashing and some times stays on or off depends how ur reving or what ever..

hope some one can help.. if you want to know more details just ask

thanks guys

anyone /././ :)

erm just looking at the manual and so on.. and the cables that came out from when i took the old EGR inlet manifold out...

ive narrowed it down to 2 things.. Water Temp Sensor.. Yellow/Black Cable
and Red/Black Cable which cannot.. go on the car as its got the standard inlet manifold.. as you know only major thing is may be linked to is the Boost Pressure Sensor but thirs 2 other cables going to that anyways

but the other one im not too sure were it came from.. as i dont think it was connected but it seems important when looking in the manual..

A.I.V Control Solenoid Valve.. White/Black cable and Green/Yellow

it seems to be linked to things that i think are important..

Auto Choke Relay...?
Idle-Up Solenoid Valve
Air-Fuel Ratio Solenoid Valve..
Fuel Cut Solenoid Valve
Throttle Valve Switch (idle)
Auto Choke Heater
E.C.C Relay

maybe not all of them but seems to link up..

what you think

PLEASE HELP ME :)

Thanks

OP
OP
D

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
i replaced all the pipes.. and so on.. everything seems to be in the right place i read the guide..

might need timing doing and tick over..

OP
OP
D

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
Super S done have them.. they have auto.. but i dont have any of it lol

enginetop.JPG

superls

K10 Tuner
id say its the temp sensor that should be in the inlet manifold,

@amy, iirc it has had some major front brake modifications done to it.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
ABS = Anti-lock breaking system

You most probably dont have it as its mainly on modern cars, but im sure those breaks are good enough

S-i-y

Deactivated Account
ABS = Anti-lock breaking system

You most probably dont have it as its mainly on modern cars, but im sure those breaks are good enough

lol yea i know what abs is lol sorry .. just wounderd why she said that like..

and yea are good enough..

and dont know what modded micra is on about

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
well i remember seeing pics in your blog and it had red brembo brake callipers? So are they actually brembo brakes?

OP
OP
D

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
Hello again erm.. is thir somthing within the electronics that limits the speed on the super s for like fuel aconomy or somthing miens nippy but when it gets to a certain speed all seems to idle.. cant get any more revs and seems to stay the same.. were my bros old F reg K10 4 speed gearbox tends to do well..