modded micra on ebay

That's been around for ages! Not seen it mentioned on here for some time though

"I bought this car for my girlfriend to learn to drive in"

Wow. That's definatly the best car to learn in haha. What he means to say is..

"I bought this car to radge about in, but now that I've nacked the clutch bearing I need to get rid ASAP!!"

Imagine if you spent all your time / effort & money on your car, posting it on here and everyone slagged it off? You wouldn't be very happy about it.

We all have different tastes and opinions, i like all the effort that's gone into this car and it's certainly different, even for a Micra to me modified to this degree. You all slag off barryboys but some of you are posting stuff equally as lame as that lot do!

If you don't like it, fine, but leave it at that. All the crap posts have been removed

imagine if you spent all your time / effort & money on your car, posting it on here and everyone slagged it off? You wouldn't be very happy about it.

We all have different tastes and opinions, i like all the effort that's gone into this car and it's certainly different, even for a micra to me modified to this degree. You all slag off barryboys but some of you are posting stuff equally as lame as that lot do!

If you don't like it, fine, but leave it at that. All the crap posts have been removed

boo!!!! :p

tbh, the car isnt my cup of tea, but its worth 550, you could buy it and break it for parts and make more money back. theres alot of effort gone into this car, lots more than most of the people on here put into their micra. as arnold sort of said, i think effort should be commended.

if only i had the space it`s got flip paint alloys uncurbed are worth about £300 would be a shame if some chav buys it and it ends up wrecked within weeks the story actually seems genuine non standard wheels and the extra weight of the kit would make it difficult to drive without power steering for a learner i don`t like the bonnet though

Imagine if you spent all your time / effort & money on your car, posting it on here and everyone slagged it off? You wouldn't be very happy about it.

We all have different tastes and opinions, i like all the effort that's gone into this car and it's certainly different, even for a Micra to me modified to this degree. You all slag off barryboys but some of you are posting stuff equally as lame as that lot do!

Thank you for saying this, seems to happen on every car forum

Barryboys is "the" worst site ever!

Back