Dump Valves???

B

Ben

Does anyone know where i would be able to get a dump valve from for my k11? Fair enough its only a 1 litre n there wont be much point but i think they sound really kool, jus an idea im looking into. Anyone any ideas / websites / rough prices???

ben

Attachments

• 60_1_b.jpg
    60_1_b.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 190
nah aint got that kind of sterling, i aint interested in bhp n all that coz its a 1.0l n my insurance is already too much so dont wanna do any mad engine conversions or out like that + my car weighs a ton

no im not gettin involved in any of that, well how was i supposed to know?? i couldnt even tell you what job each part of the engine done :D

y dont you try one of those electic dumpvalve things,,ive herd them,and you can tell ther not real(mostly because people that fit them usaully drive a car thats got a value of no more than 50 pound) but if thats wot you want its the closest you will get without a turbo

but saying that,,ther are alot of people(pedestrians)that dont know jack about cars and if they here it thay would think its real

I have to say this did look like a joke at first. Dump valves realease boost pressure since youll never get this without a turbo, you only choice is to use some cheap fake thing!

Ed said:
I have to say this did look like a joke at first. Dump valves realease boost pressure since youll never get this without a turbo, you only choice is to use some cheap fake thing!
Big_ben said:
Me rik found what he on about on ebay, jus gonna give it a miss :D

Do you not read all of the posts in a thread?

i dont even know what a purge kit is but was considering the evo vent till wayne talked me out of it

Purge kit cleans out the NOS Lines, so that there is no blockage in the line for the NOS to go through. Basically gives a puff out into the air.

Thats not quite right, The purge kit makes sure there is no N2O in the lines as a gas, as if there is it vents it so it doesnt suddenly massivly over fuel when the N20 comes on.

that picture is of a purge valve with ihntigrated LED to give the gas a colour! ooo pritty and pointless, alright the purge valve may have a use! but god damn why make it a silly colour!

Back