need a drive shaft asap

my 1988 auto micra has bust the left side drive shaft and i am unable to get recon as the shaft is broken at the tip. if any one knows of a shaft for sale please send info, address or tel no to 01952586177. I reside in telford and my baby is broken, please please help!!!!!!!!!!!

well if you give me a price on the driveshaft and the only things i need are cosmetic. the plastic seal back window and trim on roof. the original fuel filler cap and any thing rubber as everything needs, rubber that is, replacing. i have replaced retard pipe and fittings on carb but still would like if in good con those bits as they fit better than new bits.

well if you give me a price on the driveshaft and the only things i need are cosmetic. the plastic seal back window and trim on roof. the original fuel filler cap and any thing rubber as everything needs, rubber that is, replacing. i have replaced retard pipe and fittings on carb but still would like if in good con those bits as they fit better than new bits.
So rear window seal
Roof trim
Fuel filler cap? The flappy bit or the actual screw cap?
All vacuum pipes
Yours a 3 or 5 door?

Back