• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Dolly 1.3lx

henryb102

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys

This is a blog on my 1.3lx Micra, named Dolly, bought her for £550 and have owned for over a year now. Modifications have been slow, but they are on their way.
DSCF0038.jpg

Right, here's some pictures of the induction kit fitted (loud, brings a smile to my face!) and the Smiths racing alloys! Enjoy

Photo007.jpg

Photo008.jpg
Curb scuffs and oil marks!
2 sanded and primered (1 coat pictured)
Photo009.jpg

micra3.jpg

looks good, reminds me of my old micra lol you need to clean up the engine bay and maybe get a new fuel filter ;) looks rusty on the top

Courtesy of Mr Craig Taylor, the "trouble" arrived in the post! 4" bore back box! The sound is incredible, and is thoroughly addictive!
Enjoy--
Photo017.jpg

Well, what can I say, one helluva car is coming to an end, had difficulties getting it into reverse, 4th and 5th, and this probably means spending big bucks on fixing it, but the time has finally come to say no more spending!! Been a helluva car, things were starting to come into play with the mods etc, but fate has her own way of telling you to stop! GUTTED truly am, hope to return to the forum with a newer car soon.

R.I.P DOLLY :(

UPDATE!!!

Plans to start road rallying seem to have come about, therefore the brakes will be fitted asap, guy at work is sorting out a bucket seat for free, and going to look at a new gear box!
Meanwhile...

Photo167.jpg

Cool, good luck with the road rallying (Y)
Do you plan to upgrade the suspension, fit sump & tank guards etc?
I have dimensions to make a sump guard give us a shout if want them and i'll send them over.
Chers.

hey mattjo, that would be great, my email is [email protected], i'm busy until friday so i'll have a gander then!! I'm leaving the suspension for now, just sorting brakes and tyres out, but tyres will come next year! New gearbox is my priority right now tbh!

Back