Yes, he's doing it again...

I have for sale my 1995 Forest Green Super S

Has all of the usual Super S features:
-AIRCONDITIONING
-Sunroof
-ABS
-4 Wheel disc brakes
-60/40 Split fold rear seats
-Full Service History from brand spanking new (has been serviced every 5000km since I've owned it)
-ALL receipts for EVERYTHING spent on the car since brand spanking new
-125,500 km's on it at the moment, had service 500km ago
-Original Micra Floors mats with locking clasps for driver and passenger (rare)
-ACT registration until Feb 2007

Only modifications are:
-Sony Cd player with front AUX input (for mp3 player etc)
-Clear side blinkers

There is damage to the RHS quater panel (not very much at all) and also to the drivers door. This happened when a drunk B!tch reversed out of her carspace into my car. Damage is not structural and only aesthetic.

I have been quoted $850 to repair, but you can just get a new Super S door and get it resprayed if you want.

On that note, I'm looking for $5,750 as the car is IMMACULATE. The interior is damn near brand new, and apart from the damage already stated, there is no accident history or damage. Engine starts first time every time and only requires a quater of a second turn of the key to kick over. Regularly returns over 550 km/tank of petrol without even trying to minimise fuel consumption. Did once get 620km out of it by doing everything possible (100km MAX speed, right revs for each gear etc.. etc..)

That being said, throw me your offers and I'll see...

I've been as honest as possible with the description of the car but you are free to view the car any time you wish.

I'm just so... over the Micra that I need a change.

So there you have it guys

my details are:

[email protected]

Call or message any time and I'll get back to you if I don't answer

Thanks guys

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I will get some pictures of the damage on the right hand side shortly

Also will get some more interior shots

I cannot stress the amount that this car has been babied and looked after. Most people on this site will know i'm very fussy about my cars.

Cisco, Brendan, no_jammin, Gareth and few other members who were at the latest meet can attest to the cars quality..

Sean

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
yeah the car i very neat and very tidy. interior is like new still.

(sean ill send you my bank details so you can transfer in the money we discussed to give the car a good rap) ehehe. jokes. :)

no seriously the car is in very very good condition. apart form that little bit of damage.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
ok. will do.
hmm should meet up one day with that bludger aaron (cisco) who used to be on this site all the time to. hehe
maybe meet for lunch one day during the week. in manuka maybe. you work at that bar still. perhaps ill come in one day at lunch. i dont work far from there

Back