do you like it?

share with me your thoughts

3.img203413.jpg

would be interesting,

i think it looks a bit "busy" and i'm not a fan of the impreza style headlights,

but thats my own opinion :) so please dont be offended, otherwise it looks great :) good job!

would be interesting,

i think it looks a bit "busy" and i'm not a fan of the impreza style headlights,

but thats my own opinion :) so please dont be offended, otherwise it looks great :) good job!

check out these impreza (and not only ) headlights

42324702.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i've seen that green one before? thats awesome,

i think thats a cool idea, i dunno if you could do it, but i think the long, S14 projector lights would look awesome on a K11,

Keep it up, this stuff is cool :)

haha isnt that white one the japanese micra clubs chairmans or something?

haha glad you like it ;)
might be easier just not fitting the badge lol although james ( nis ) has one on his 220bhp turbo'd micra

lol

if i were to do it,

it'd have to be the SR20DE(T) from the older single turbo skylines....

hmmm that'd be fun,

I'll take a stock pre-facelift front end (maybe with an open mouth grill) over any of those every day of the week.

The only transformation id try (and nearly did) is the classic impreza look, if you get prefaclift parts (bonnet, wings, lights) or have one it shouldnt take much work to marry it to a 93-98ish age impreza bumper as the top of the bumper is all straight/flat. Obviously you would have to shorten the width of the bumper in the middle and cut new lines to carry on the arch curve at the front and smooth and get some custom mounting brackets on the go but it should be quite easy lol.

This 'Micreza' has the 98-00ish bumper on i tink

dsc5331wb11.jpg

Its in here:

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=22837&highlight=taiwan&page=2

I'm not a fan I'm afraid - why try and make it look like another car entirely? i understand someone wanting to put their own stamp on the original micra design, but if you want an impreza, why not just go buy one??

It's just my opinion, don't want to put anyone's nose out of joint! :)

Back