Do wheels with 101.6mm PCD fit on?

Do wheels with 101.6mm PCD originally for Rover/Austin fit on the Micra?

I'm worried that even though you could drill out the holes to fit over the studs the nut taper would cause a problem, particularly if the centre bore is not a snug fit.

Any xperience/ advice?

Got mini wheels on mine, you can fit them with wobble nuts as long as you use the correct size spigot rings to be hubcentric, rather than lugcentric. reflexuk, I notice that you're in chesterfield, I'm only near dronfield so if you want to take a look at my wheels pm me :)

Didn't know they did wobble nuts too, they add £45 to the cost. Would the wheels still need the drill through?

Thanks for the offer MicrAde

Wheels might need the holes opening out to fit the Micra as its spigot is relatively large at 59.1mm, I wonder how much that costs too?

With wobble nuts you dont need to redrill the bolt holes. The wheels that I have, cant remember if they are minilites or superlites, have a centre bore of 67.1 mm so I just got some spigot rings off ebay for £6

Thanks for that KarlJ, very interesting.

Does anyone know if weller wheels have a 60deg tape seat, a ball seat or what? Some of them look like they're simply drilled through a flat surface to me!

Back