15 inch wheels !! will they fit??

i have decided to buy some alloys and tyres instead of forking out silly money for cheapo tyres on my already out of shape steelies! i have been looking at the 15's for sale in halfords (£230) they are 4 x 100 with an et of 38 they dont list the micra on the fitment list but they do list the nx100 and almera (i believe the wheels from those cars will fit a micra!)
my only worry is the wheel studs! whether or not they will be long enough! so has anyone who has 15's had to fit longer studs??

If thay are the right PCD and offset for the k11 they will fit no problem man, you dont need longer studs

i have 15's on my k10 with 195/45 tyres on em and only slight rub hard turning with passengers (Y) should be fine.

i've fitted some rota grid 15" 4x100 ET38 alloys on mine no problem. the 4studs pattern on nissan wheels are prob standardised. i woulda thought you only need longer studs if the alloy bolt holes are extremely deep or if you fitted wheel spacers. but just to be sure you could compare the distance between the tapered wheelnut face and the hub face on the steelies and the new alloys

i woulda thought you only need longer studs if the alloy bolt holes are extremely deep or if you fitted wheel spacers. but just to be sure you could compare the distance between the tapered wheelnut face and the hub face on the steelies and the new alloys

yes paul, mysuper s ally,s had special nuts with an extended thread for the "chunkier" ally hole, but most aftermarket ones are direct fit aint they ?
attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC10557.JPG
    SDC10557.JPG
    260.1 KB · Views: 1,256
yes paul, mysuper s ally,s had special nuts with an extended thread for the "chunkier" ally hole, but most aftermarket ones are direct fit aint they ?
attachment.php

yep

my original nissan alloy nuts were like the right one there. can't use em on me new rota's cos they've developed a lip ridge from the years of tightening which would gouge into the new alloys. so i use the new nuts supplied, works fine, though they're 14mm whereas the original nuts/spare wheel tools and locking wheel nut tool are 17mm so whenever i take the wheels off i have to swap sockets. but thats minor

i have decided to buy some alloys and tyres instead of forking out silly money for cheapo tyres on my already out of shape steelies! i have been looking at the 15's for sale in halfords (£230) they are 4 x 100 with an et of 38 they dont list the micra on the fitment list but they do list the nx100 and almera (i believe the wheels from those cars will fit a micra!)
my only worry is the wheel studs! whether or not they will be long enough! so has anyone who has 15's had to fit longer studs??

Back