dizzy issue

i am trying to make the k10 dizzy fit the cg10 and i haven't got the machinery to do it would anyone be interested in making the sleeve bit that goes into the head and a spacer? also i need to cut the slot key thing off the cg10 dizzy and weld it on the k10 one will it matter if its not balanced?

cheers

i am trying to make the k10 dizzy fit the cg10 and i haven't got the machinery to do it would anyone be interested in making the sleeve bit that goes into the head and a spacer? also i need to cut the slot key thing off the cg10 dizzy and weld it on the k10 one will it matter if its not balanced?

cheers

Can't you use the dizzy that I left on it mate? Oh actually that's a bit stupid lol

lol i was wondering if the ga16ds dizzy would fit? i have brought both the dizzys back home cause i may have an idea. ive got the engine in but not bolted up so this is where all the fun and games begin lol.

the GA dizzy is quite different, and has 2 optical sensors i believe
a mini one would be my choice :) similar offset drive, and just a sleeve needed

Attachments

• SDC10058.JPG
    SDC10058.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 195
Can't you just get someone to make you an adapter for the ma one onto the cg you'll be getting a mani made up anyway maybe the same people could do the dizzy for you

Can't you just get someone to make you an adapter for the ma one onto the cg you'll be getting a mani made up anyway maybe the same people could do the dizzy for you

thats what im hoping mate i think ive sorted the slot key drive thingy so its just the sleeve and spacer thing needed now.

so is there no mods apart from the sleeve needed frank? cause if this one goes tits up i think i will look into a mini one

so is there no mods apart from the sleeve needed frank? cause if this one goes tits up i think i will look into a mini one

you would have to grind that round boss away on the mini dizzy mate, and its 27mm dia (the cg is 33mm eh) 3mm wall sleeve needed

ah sweet do you know if the pin knocks out of the drive key thing on the cg dizzy? im trying to knock it out make it and the slotted drive key fit in the slot on the ma dizzy i dont even know if its possible at the min just an idea lol

Back