Dizze Rascals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben

Right before i start let me note that this is not aimed at every single black teenager. I am basically aiming this at the London brigade who go around talking in slang and just generally being arrogant so and so's..the story goes:

I was at work tonight and i had to cover in the shop for a few hours and theres a conferance in of about 1000 people for some athletics event up our end. I was in the shop and about 30 of the so called Dizee Rascals came in and mobbed me shop, far be it the fact i couldnt see what they were all doing but i was slightly intimidated and also i could not understand a word they were saying...anyways i got through the majority of them and these two birds came to the till with:

A tin of sardines
Pasta
Mayonaise
cooking oil
other misc stuff

They moaned about every price, moaned about everything and were generally extremely rude and arrogant and they had them silly afro combs in there hair to make it worse! Anyways half an hour passes and they return with there goods all opened and minus the sardines and demand a refund ( not ask for one ) i asked them what the problem was and they told me they didnt have a frying pan so couldnt cook the gear.

I told them that wasnt my fault and they had opened the stuff so i couldnt refund it and they made te biggest stink up ever!!! I rang my boss and she came down basically told them the same, then a swarm of them came over so my boss offered to returd the money! (i wouldnt have) i gave her the money and she moaned because it was 79p short, i explained because there was no sardines and she moaned about that too but i stuck to my guns on that one!

Anyways.................

I was eager to shut the shutters and they were hanging around like bad smells in there huge groups and i politely asked them if they could leave the shop as i was needing to close and she then reminded me that:

"she paid my wages"

Well that was it i hit the roof and all her little mincers started kicking off!! Proper little knife wielding Dizze Rascals i swear, i would love to have jumped over that counter and knocked them all clean out but they all probably had 9mm and swords in their socks so i though wiser....

After this had calmed down she then began to try and barter with me for a bottle of pop tring to get it half price and also said i overcharged her for 2 packets of crisps (2X35p = 70p) and she claimed it was 60p. I mean come on man what on earth are the schools in London teaching these cretans!

I have never had such a bad day in all my life, i was up at 5:30 for work, gettting grief of a mob of wannabe gansters and i have to be back in at 4:30am tomorrow! im so ####ed off, this is the sort of thing that intimidates OAP's and provokes nife crime, ah i have so much to say on this subject but i honestly am so annoyed..it sounds trivial but it really wasnt, there must have been about 12 og these huge black teenagers letting rip, needless to say i needed a clean pair or pants when i got home!

You should have asserted your European supremacy.
First of all; they would ALL leave the shop.
Second; if they would like to purchase something from the shop then they will enter two at a time until they have purchased there fill of "snizzles" and "swizzles" or whatever the lingo is.
Third; if they asked for a refund i would ask them to leave the shop.
Next; if at any point i felt threatend or intimidated i would ring 999. That isnt a joke, you and i know that ONE of them would be doing something illegal or have something illiegal. You dont own the shop, you work there - ring 999 and tell the police they have a knife - even if they dont. They will put a brick through the window - your life hasnt been affected and theres has.
Your situation is resolved.

ben come down to leicester and help me knock some similar-type of people out who live next door to me and play #### music really loud 24/7.. i got camshafts and everything here! lol!

Ben, this is the sort of thing that creates a big argument, I would love to put my views forward on this matter, but good manners/political correctness (and the threat of another 10% on my warn bar) prevents me. If you can, change jobs coz it wont get any easier, is a tin of sardines worth a knife in the belly, the sooner the gov comes down on this scum the better imo.

Oh dear, I can see whats coming here :rolleyes:

You get people like that everywhere, black, white, asian, whatever. I mean, have you ever been to Nottingham? You can't move for the obnoxious people wearing Burberry and tracksuits there and they are 99.9% white.....

I do a bit of work in a shop and the general rule is just that if theres any trouble, call the police. If anything happens its on CCTV and they all get a criminal record. End of.

keep a bat under the counter mate. They go for you with a knife, you knock his jaw for 6. It'll all be on CCTV right so you can say you were defending yourself?

gam1984 said:
Oh dear, I can see whats coming here :rolleyes:

You get people like that everywhere, black, white, asian, whatever. I mean, have you ever been to Nottingham? You can't move for the obnoxious people wearing Burberry and tracksuits there and they are 99.9% white.....

i dont think ben was angry because they wasnt white.i think it was how they behaved that was the problem and they was black so he metioned it.

nothing the BNP cant handle :)

EDIT: but it is a FACT that non-white people commit the most crime

Dusk said:
In accordance to there percentage of the population...

minor details

White population is 91%
Ethnic population is 9%

98,000 or 35% of crimes committed against ethnics
182,000 or 65% of crime committed against Whites

9% of the population are causing 65% of racial crimes which is 7.222 times more than what they should be.
91% of the population are causing 35% of racial crimes which is 0.384 times what they should be.

i did a tiny bit of research not long ago and found this..HIDDEN away

Dusk said:
I agree, however i dont agree with 9% of our island being ethnic.. :)
iirc these are from the "british" crime survey so they will be swayed one way or the other

Im not racist in anyway, and im sure im speaking on behalf of ben when i say his post wasnt intended as racist. But i cannot stand it when they all speak in their shizzay little lingo and act all gangstaa with all their accessories, why do they need to wear biiiig clocks round their necks? Cant they read the small hands on a wrist watch? I bet if you took them on one on one it would be a different story- they are only hard when they have a weapon!

K10Daz said:
Im not racist in anyway, and im sure im speaking on behalf of ben when i say his post wasnt intended as racist. But i cannot stand it when they all speak in their shizzay little lingo and act all gangstaa with all their accessories, why do they need to wear biiiig clocks round their necks? Cant they read the small hands on a wrist watch? I bet if you took them on one on one it would be a different story- they are only hard when they have a weapon!

why do british play cricket and drink tea?..because thats what they do.its how they are brought up.it all comes from their origin

i didnt mean to open a can of worms when i started this thread and it wasnt intended as racist in any way shape or form, i was just seriously annoyed at the time and it was the "type" of people who offended me not the colour if that makes sense?

I get what your saying Daz, there was one of them who was walking around with mini speakers wrapped around his neck instead of a set of headphones so everyone had to listen to whatever racket he was listening to.

As for the BCS, nothing can be taken from that is it is so innacurate and there are so many discrepencies nowadays because the forces need to meet so many targets and stuff so its just all wrong, i dont disagree that in temrs of percentage that ethnic crime is higher but i bet the numbers are way off course...you have all the invisibile crime, corporate crime, white collar crime etc which doesnt help. Also different constabularies report crime differently etc, i.e. is 10 burglarys in the same night by the same person 10 crimes or 1 crime? You see what im saying? The BCS is such a misrepresented survey. Victim and offender surveys are much more accurate but still nowhere near the true figures

we gets these in mac'donalds on a friday night but they tend to be white, they slashed the back of a chair once with a knife. things have got that bad lately on the retail park that theres a mobile police hut on the it every friday and saturday night now.

didnt the government pass some legislation regarding public workers recently?..it gives more support to workers who are verbally or physically attacked at work by customers and has harsher sentances aswell....

...maybe it was just in scotland but i'm sure it was nationwide??

Black, white, asian, marshian, whatever, I'd just want to knock them out for just saying "i pay your wages", I'd come back and say "the tax i pay on those wages pays your dole"

As for the racial discussion, I don't see any rascist remarks, just governmental statisics that are for everyone to know, be blind to the facts if you want but they are there.

K10Daz said:

I know this isnt the same, But we had a situation once at school, where the "badass" guys were i dont know, horny or wahtever, and wanted to show off to the girls. Now normally we (about 60 of us out of the 130 in the year) would be split into groups doing whatever we pleased, sat on the field, football, kissing some hot girl, whatever.

Now the "baddass" guys started to pick on the smaller groups of us, The people who enjoyed woodworking etc (these are good guys although a little geeky).

Now they were outside just sat talking, and about 50 or so of these people started to surround them, now they came in at all sides, giving no room to move.

Now word spreads pretty quickly, Within a few secons we had noticed and were moving over there (along with alot of the other people) Now we have the tallest, biggest (widest) guys in the school, and we politely make our way into the middle and ask wahts going on etc (theres now about 30 of us, and around 50 of them).

Now they give us lip, etc, And try to big it up for the girls. Now if theres one thing we all hate about them, is the fact they surround the smaller groups, and then take advantage of the weaker ones.

Some of us (like 5 or so) have been doing Ju Jutsu for about two years. So we stood infront of the guys giving the lip. And just said that if they have a problem with them they should speak to them, and not throw accusations about them being geeks etc etc.

They didnt take this too nicely, As you can expect. So one of their guys trew a punch at the taller person in us 5. His arm was caught, And he was asked iwhy he did it, The look of astonishment on his face was gold.

The fight that came on after, alot of the people from our group (lets say the weaker ones, though i dont like calling them that) moved out from the circle that had formed now, and there were about 20 of us in the middle, Us 5 stood around the outside so we could take the front of it, So it stood there 50 vs 20.

The fight was very very amusing. Where they outnumber a group 50 to 5, they were very hard and looking for a fight, When the fight was brought to them, They were very scared, But valiently still tried to fight us.

Now im not saying that fighting is bad, But these guys learnt from this day that they dont mess with people in small groups, we did get a little bit of banter however now thats stopped. ANd there hasnt been a problem since.

That was the way we solved it in our year, Because we just had enough.

Ben i share your view, if it had been me, i would have knocked them out. Because i think thats the only way people like this learn.

I do honour your self control, and i hope you dont have this situation again.

Igloo

- P.S. Sorry if that offended anyone but i can see the way this thread will be turning and i dont want to be caught in the middle -

Sweet!
Alot of people aren't scared of violence until they experience it first hand and realise they aren't immune.
I got beat up once for no reason, thats a bad example of bad violence but yours is a good example of how brute force is used for a good reason.

goldstar0011 said:
Sweet!
Alot of people aren't scared of violence until they experience it first hand and realise they aren't immune.
I got beat up once for no reason, thats a bad example of bad violence but yours is a good example of how brute force is used for a good reason.

Thank you.

That is exactly how i wanted it to be interpreted.

Violence is bad. But sometiems unavoidable.

Igloo

The MSC is not a place to discuss stuff like this I'm afraid.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back