strange moment

B

Ben

well the story goes, i was sitting here watching jonathan woss and playing with the rats when all of a sudden i get a knock at the door. I think whos this so go to the door and its this lad who i used to knock about with when i was very small and his bird, both seemingly A: mortal or B:High.

Eventually they get there words out and tell me they found my wallet outside my house with all my cards in!!! I was like #### i didnt even realise i had lost it. I eventually worked out its been there since 8:30 tonight! Anyways i thank him and he asks me if its all there, i check and say no, one of my bank cards is missing!!! He goes on to explain that there were two bank cards when he found it?? I was like hmmm yeah and now theres one, he explains he has been to the shop and his mates since finding it and must have lost it on the way. I immediatly think oh ####!!

Anyways his lass takes off to find it and he explains to me that he knew my nana when she was alive and she was good to him hence why he returned it otherwise he would have sold all of my cards to people who would have abused them. He also explains that one of his mates wanted my bank cards to buy tabs so im ever more confused. After 10 long minutes standing in the street with a pair of shorts on his bird finally returns with me bank card. I thank him and tell him to come back tomorrow and i will give him a few quid for returning it ( there was no money in me wallet when i lost it so none now lol, hoping someone might have put some in ).

Anyways i wasnt willing to take any chances so i have cancelled both me cards just in case but there doesnt seem to have been any transactions since, i checked online. So im pretty lucky really although something didnt add up for me, however do you think a tenner is just enough reward???

i think theyve tried to bump u there mate good effort on cancelling the cards tho first thing i thought when reading the post supposse u will never know if they trid to use it or not unless ur statement comes in even so u know who they are and u can report them to the coppers although ity may just have been an honest mistake i doubt it vey much on what ur sayin but hey innocent till proven guilty i suppose. but yeah if alls in order few pints should sort him out!!

is "playing with the rats" a euphemism for mastibation? :p

i think you were pretty lucky there mate :D

NeX said:
is "playing with the rats" a euphemism for mastibation? :p

i think you were pretty lucky there mate :D

haha no, its a metaphor for erm....playing with my two pet rats lol Handshake and Milkshake, they were having some roam time. Cheers for the advice, first thing i thought was theyre holding me card back till i offer some sort of reward, i did so they gave it back, better safe than sorry, am not taking him out lol, al just giv him a tenner n that shud sort him out. Nice gesture all the same but i think if it had of been anyone else i would have been done goodstyle, well lucky!

handshake and milkshake are cool names :D i love rats ;) smarter that bloody cats anyway

ll sorted now, a simple crate of fosters and a thanks was enough, took all me money out the bank and cancelled both cardas for safety though

Back